X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    , nothing to joke about
    It about him and fake news CNN, not the victims. Get a grip.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
      Fake news.
      How Congress and Trump stymied Obama's mental-health gun-control rule

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congress-...192935462.html
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        I'll get a grip when you get a replacement. Is that a deal.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          You really aren't getting any of this are you?
          Never does..

Comment

• Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
            You're more likely to die in a car wreck with a Muslim than you are to die from a firearm.

But please, go on about how we need to disarm law abiding citizens to make you feel better.
            Lol. Go on about something I never mentioned? I never said anything about disarming anyone. I am not in favor of disarming, learn to read instead of making assumptions.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Lol. Go on about something I never mentioned? I never said anything about disarming anyone. I am not in favor of disarming, learn to read instead of making assumptions.
              Agreed. On this matter, we agree. Rare, but it happens. The issue is with society, and the increasing rate of irrational, irresponsible, and downright crazy people that we let run around.....or perhaps create with our consequence free, everyone's special and a winner society?
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Another one that needs a serious bitch slap!

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                Maybe he has a box of sliced raw onions and peppers sitting on his lap. Knowing Fake News CNN, it is entirely possible.............

My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Big deal, try it as a white kid in your culture of violence.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  I had to do that everyday in middle school. It didn't bother me at the time, but until we adress our culture of violence what can you do? Crossing your fingers isn't a valid option anymore.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• It's not that easy, what you fail to understand is that around 30% of the population has some form of mental health issues. Now I'd like for you to tell us how you'd test for it, what are your qualifications to do that? Do you have any mental health problems? How can you prove otherwise?

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    How Congress and Trump stymied Obama's mental-health gun-control rule

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congress-...192935462.html
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

You're more likely to be killed in a car wreck than you are by a Muslim. But conservatives don't care about putting things in an accurate context until the 2ndA is threatened then all of a sudden we recognize the low likelihood of such dangers.

Anyway mass violence has increased not decreased. But I do agree it's the people and our culture that's the problem not the guns.
                      Where am I saying that Islamic terrorism is a graver threat than car accidents? When I drive to Columbia that 2 lane highway puts me in more fear than the local mosque. I'd ban 2 lane highways and teenage drivers before banning Muslims.

That's the thing. In the end the two sides of any argument are inevitably divided between people who think with emotion and people who think with math. Statistics don't satisfy the lizard part of the brain like raw catharsis but thinking in numbers will prompt you to make better analyses.

That's why I don't believe in banning Muslims, guns, Christian bakers, etc.

And no mass violence has not increased overall. The 70s were far more violent than today when it came to mass violence, in both numbers and per capita and were a high water mark in domestic terrorism. That's what makes school shootings an enigma. It's the one form of mass violence which has increased in the midst of a great violence decline. Though I'm still crunching numbers over whether school violence is going up per capita or the method is. There may also be a case of youth violence going down like all violence is - but school shootings are becoming the more common FORM of youth violence when it occurs.

Like I said, lots of x factors.
                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Too busy monitoring every Muslim and ignoring the bigger threats.
                        More like too busy looking for Russians in every one of Trump's closets.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• I thought the US was the only country with a violent crime problem.....

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• I guess I was wrong...
                            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• Dude

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                              I thought the US was the only country with a violent crime problem.....

My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                                Referring or implying any member of ACG as a Nazi again in any shape or form shall earn your a vacation of your dreams.

BW
                                Last edited by Bad Wolf; 15 Feb 18, 22:00.
                                We are not now that strength which in old days
                                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X