This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aber View Post
    I think you have this the wrong way round.
    He should have used the other end of his spinal cord
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Edited post.

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
      And actually compared to other countries our per capita violence differs by a mere fraction. It has already been noted that the odds of being the victim of a violent death in America isn't even a full percentage point higher than it is in the UK.
      You really need to check your facts before posting a truly shocking distortion of the true picture .

https://www.unodc.org/documents/gsh/...E_BOOK_web.pdf
      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        We no longer take the needs of boys seriously in public schools. When our education system's teachers are 85% + females, there's a problem. When the curricula is geared to what might be called a nerd / female liberal arts one there's a problem.

The result is that many boys in the school system now feel marginalized and that they're not getting anything useful out being there. This and a feeling of general worthlessness is leading to them lashing out.
        So it is the fault of women then .

The fact that women have generally been entrusted to raising and educating children for millennia is irrelevant, and now considered the problem?

On a more serious, why hasn't this seriously stupid piece of misogynistic crap already been pulled . It is incredibly pathetic on moral, historical and intellectual grounds .
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
          Edited post.

You really need to check your facts before posting a truly shocking distortion of the true picture .

https://www.unodc.org/documents/gsh/...E_BOOK_web.pdf
          Yep, you are more than 5 times more likely to be murdered in the USA than you are in the UK. 7.5 times more likely to be murdered in the USA than in Ireland, though the UK is a better comparison as Ireland it too small to compare.
          The USA is closer for murder rates to Kazakhstan and Somalia than the UK.

Source
          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            So General what militia do you command.

The National Guard is the Militia of old. It's not a mob running around with guns calling themselves one.

The SCOTUS has resolved the meaning of the 2nd Amendment.
            It is a personal right, and does not require membership in a militia.
            The belief that the 2nd Amendment requires membership in a state run militia is completely contrary to the whole point of the Bill of Rights.
            The Bill of Rights identifies personal rights. There is no need for it to identify a right held by the state. The point was not to protect the rights of the state, but rather to protect the rights of the individuals.

The 2nd Amendment protects the right of the individual to possess arms.
            There is no longer anything to debate about that.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

• Look at the history of just about every mass murder in this country and you will find one thing common to nearly all of them.

No, it is not the gun, or a bathtub full of water.

As information about the perpetrator emerges, a relative confides to a newspaper that the “troubled youth” who committed the mass murder was on psychiatric medications – you know, those powerful, little understood, mind-altering drugs with fearsome side effects including “suicidal ideation” and even “homicidal ideation.”
              http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/media-ign...hool-shooting/

The article continues with numerous examples including the Columbine killer, Stockton, even the assassination attempt on Ronald Regan.

Until we stop drugging people in order to control their behavior, the side effects from those drugs are going to allow the Devil to do his dirty work
              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

• Andrew Pollack, whose daughter was one of the victims was attacked on social media by left wing hatemongers because he was wearing a Trump 2020 T -Shirt :they said that he was responsible for the death of his daughter .

Comment

• Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                  Sorry wolfhnd, I was wrong.

I like this bit though; "without the Second Amendment there would be no American Revolution."
                  Can anyone point out what's wrong with that line? (Hint; which came first? One happened in 1791, the other ended in 1787)
                  If the American people had no weapons in 1776, there would be no American revolution .

Comment

• As a law-abiding citizen, I should be able to own anything I want. If I only could afford to own ONE firearm, it would be an AR-15.

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                    Well that's at least an honest argument. Out of curiosity why do you feel that you need to own an AR-15 instead of just a shot gun or handgun? Signed - Curious.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Personally focused comment removed.
                      ACG Staff

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      Will maybe one day I'll be lucky reading about you sacrifice yourself for my rights
                      Last edited by panther3485; 18 Feb 18, 05:01.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                        You chose not to exercise your rights, which makes you less than a man and a non-American as far as I am concerned.
                        Assuming thwre is only one choice, and insisting everyone must live yhe same way arent American things.
                        Wisdom is personal

Comment

• I love a good, fair fight. I'll be standing after the dust settles.

Originally posted by Chukka View Post
                          As long as you count yourself as one of the potential acceptable victims then I'm cool with that.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Egocentrism and megalomania-These are truly despicable attributes.

Comment

• Failed American history.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              So General what militia do you command.

The National Guard is the Militia of old. It's not a mob running around with guns calling themselves one.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                                You chose not to exercise your rights, which makes you less than a man and a non-American as far as I am concerned.
                                I thought is was the right to bear arms, not the compulsion to bear arms. A right rather than an obligation. Just like voting and being religious.
                                "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                                validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                                "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X