Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at Florida school

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chukka View Post
    As long as you count yourself as one of the potential acceptable victims then I'm cool with that.
    What you think is immaterial on all counts; it's not your country, nor your concern.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
      Yeah, what he really meant to say was this... ]


      The Bill of Rights is non-negotiable.

      Vastly more kids die on the roads ever year. More are tortured to death by family and caretakers. More are incarcerated under brutal conditions.

      But this is what you whine about, without doing actually doing anything about it.

      I suppose it is easier to pretend to care when it only happens a couple times a year, as opposed to the daily deaths and horror you so blithely ignore.

      People like you are the problem.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        What you think is immaterial on all counts; it's not your country, nor your concern.
        Fair enough.
        One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions - Admiral Grace Hopper

        "The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity."
        Wu Cheng'en Monkey

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          The constitution is unambiguous. Private ownership of weapons is a right.



          US citizens have the right to keep and bear arms and be members of a militia. You cannot have a meaningful militia without semi automatic weapons.

          The only thing to debate is if the U.S. should be a nation of laws.



          .
          So General what militia do you command.

          The National Guard is the Militia of old. It's not a mob running around with guns calling themselves one.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            The National Guard is the Militia of old..
            I read somewhere this one was a member of a pre-military organisation, some sort of reserve for youths, is that confirmed ?
            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post


              The Bill of Rights is non-negotiable.

              Vastly more kids die on the roads ever year. More are tortured to death by family and caretakers. More are incarcerated under brutal conditions.

              But this is what you whine about, without doing actually doing anything about it.

              I suppose it is easier to pretend to care when it only happens a couple times a year, as opposed to the daily deaths and horror you so blithely ignore.

              People like you are the problem.
              You not him. Getting killed in a auto accident isn't the same as getting murder BARNEY. Please use you bullet wisely.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                I'm willing to have a few people die for my right to bear arms. Sorry, but NO I enjoy my freedom and God-given rights! When the government comes to confiscate firearms, they will be creating a war they are not prepared to handle.
                Will maybe one day I'll be lucky reading about you sacrifice yourself for my rights
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  So General what militia do you command.

                  The National Guard is the Militia of old. It's not a mob running around with guns calling themselves one.
                  How precisely is a military organization built by the federal government magically the militia because it can get called up by the governor of a state on occasion?
                  Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                    How precisely is a military organization built by the federal government magically the militia because it can get called up by the governor of a state on occasion?
                    Well what militia do you belong to.

                    I hoped that an LEO would no the law...guess I was wrong.

                    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                      It is a misconception that all rights are god-given and absolute. All rights have certain limitations and those limitations are the main focus of the Supreme Court. If you yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater when you know there is no fire the defense of right to free speech will not protect you. You cannot use the right to practice your religion to protect you against bigamy. And, yes, there are some restrictions on buying a gun, for example having a criminal record can be used to prevent selling you a gun. If you can limit some people to the right to own guns then why is it unconstitutional to limit the type of gun you can own, such as AK-15s?
                      Those who want to abolish gun- ownership are fascists who want to abolish democracy ;there is no freedom possible without a weapon :without the Second Amendment there would be no American Revolution .

                      The first thing a dictator does is to forbid all weapons, this is what Deep State wants to do .

                      It is not about AK-15(Hillary said that the people should not have weapons,this is reserved to the SS of Deep State : BLM and Antifa ): AK-15s do not kill, people with AK-15s do not kill, only criminals with AK-15s do kill, do murder .

                      The fact that the enemies of gun-ownership are also the enemies of law and order and the protectots of the criminals,proves that they are not concerned about the victims of criminals who have weapons, they are concerned that the armed people will revolt against their tyranny .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        The problem is that progressives are inherently simple minded
                        Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        It is a fatal feminine flaw that associates weakness with innocence.
                        Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        The elitist attitude of Obama made it easy for him to believe he knew better what should be law than the corrupt writings of some eighteenth century slave owners.
                        Misogyny, inverted snobbery, presumption, assumption, logical fallacy... seldom have I seen more boxes ticked in the list of characteristics most of the world look for in supporter of the Trump version of reality.
                        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                          :without the Second Amendment there would be no American Revolution .
                          I think you have this the wrong way round.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            Those who want to abolish gun- ownership are fascists who want to abolish democracy ;there is no freedom possible without a weapon :without the Second Amendment there would be no American Revolution .

                            The first thing a dictator does is to forbid all weapons, this is what Deep State wants to do .

                            It is not about AK-15(Hillary said that the people should not have weapons,this is reserved to the SS of Deep State : BLM and Antifa ): AK-15s do not kill, people with AK-15s do not kill, only criminals with AK-15s do kill, do murder .

                            The fact that the enemies of gun-ownership are also the enemies of law and order and the protectots of the criminals,proves that they are not concerned about the victims of criminals who have weapons, they are concerned that the armed people will revolt against their tyranny .
                            Sorry wolfhnd, I was wrong.

                            I like this bit though; "without the Second Amendment there would be no American Revolution."
                            Can anyone point out what's wrong with that line? (Hint; which came first? One happened in 1791, the other ended in 1787)
                            "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                            validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                            "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

                            Comment


                            • You seem to have covered his better characteristics very well.

                              These same people that bitch about Obama elitist attitude and arrogance turn a blind eye with The Donald, I know more than the Generals, stable genius that wears a tie to shower. FOOLS
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                                Many schools are already doing this and the ones who are not...should seriously consider it.
                                On top of this, they should also secure all doors and give each student a key card to enter the school.
                                I hope that purely sarcastic post.
                                It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X