"F*** the right thing. If black shoot them.” Former Police Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "F*** the right thing. If black shoot them.” Former Police Chief

According to ABC News, a former assistant police chief in Kentucky sent racist messages to a police recruit.

...if he caught three juveniles smoking marijuana, Shaw stated: "F*** the right thing. If black shoot them.”

Shaw also instructed the recruit on how to handle the parents: He suggested performing sexual acts on them unless quote “daddy is black. Then shoot him.”
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-pot/23339339/
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

That's why he's a former assistant police chief.

Comment

The statistics don't agree with the BLM narrative despite the fact that there are racist police officers.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        That's why he's a former assistant police chief.
        Deservedly so.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I suspect there was alcohol and a labored effort to impress in these transmissions.

If they occurred at all.

But there is something about electronic media that brings out the utter dipsh*t in some people, too.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I'm trying to find an instance where a black police officer has been guilty of anything similar, but I can't find anything.

I used to think BLM was wrong, until I started to dig deeper and then their existence and why their existence is necessary began to make sense.

Granted, they haven't had the best approach, they haven't been right on certain things either. But, why BLM was born, is certainly valid.

The overarching issue is that as long as the right-wing continues to argue and defend those who argue that it's acceptable to view other races as inferior then we will continue to harbor a culture that breeds the type of individuals referenced in the OP. Sure, not everyone who feels this way will be stupid enough to expose their selves, but when you look at the amount of right wingers who view minorities negatively and the amount of cops who lean right, the statistics would suggest that there's an issue.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              But, why BLM was born, is certainly valid.
              Sure valid...My hands up, dont shoot....

If all fails thread on Racism and Jews will get a response..right...?

Comment

BLM is a response to this mentality:

"F*** the right thing. If black shoot them.”

Which stems from blacks being viewed and generalized as inferior, lesser humans, thugs, etc.

It's really the same argument being fought since the civil rights movement, only the consequences and how it's being approached are different. But, still fighting against that same mentality nonetheless.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I used to think BLM was wrong, until I started to dig deeper and then their existence and why their existence is necessary began to make sense.

Granted, they haven't had the best approach, they haven't been right on certain things either. But, why BLM was born, is certainly valid.
                  BLM's existence has to do with the fact that black Christians and White Christian conservatives started to come together when the White House was lit up in rainbow colors and homosexuals started hijacking the Civil Rights movement. Its a farce by progressives to keep the races divided.
                  “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                  --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                    BLM's existence has to do with the fact that black Christians and White Christian conservatives started to come together when the White House was lit up in rainbow colors and homosexuals started hijacking the Civil Rights movement. Its a farce by progressives to keep the races divided.
                    That's why this video is so cool.

Many don't care about racial division. Jesus is color blind.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Savez View Post
                      "If black shoot them" has nothing to do with dividing races?

What you're suggesting is a bit of a conspiracy theory.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't read your posts
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

The overarching issue is that as long as the right-wing continues to argue and defend those who argue that it's acceptable to view other races as inferior then we will continue to harbor a culture that breeds the type of individuals
                          Obviously the former cop's statements are indefensible.

Two of the cases that were causes for the birth of blm, were the michael brown and trayvon martin deaths. Both initially looked bad, but further investigation showed they were justified.
                          "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                          Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post

Two of the cases that were causes for the birth of blm, were the michael brown and trayvon martin deaths. Both initially looked bad, but further investigation showed they were justified.
                            And Martin was shot by a civilian.

To keep this asinine incident in perspective, thw town in question is bedroom community of les than five thousand people, and it's six-man police depart doesn't appear to have has a single lethal use of force since the the agency was established in 1974.

Do I think the officer should have been canned? yes I do.

Di I think anyone would be so stupid that they would believe the officer was serious? I did not.

BLM is just another effort by the media and interest groups to undermine US institutions. It was clear from day one that Bobo was anti-gun, and he wanted the Feds to have leverage on local and state agencies. Having lost Congress, his only hope was sufficient national outrage to force the GOP to vote in Federal overview of OIS.

But the media went wildly overboard, publishing rumor, gossip, and tainted claims as if fact. Only to see that when it came to testifying under oath, you couldn't post Martin's photo of when he was twelve as current.

Look at Freddie Gray: The city paid out millions in a settlement to the family, only to have the criminal cases fall apart like wet cardboard.

Fortunately, since DoJ, the FBI, and the BLandM have thoroughly sh*t their copybooks, the matter is fading out.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post

The cases would not have been questioned to begin with if not for the ongoing racism. When I just looked at those two situations blm didn't make sense. But, when you look at what's happening on a daily basis, you realize blm has a purpose.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X