No announcement yet.

ACLU Complains: "Trump Used the Word 'America' More Than 80 Times"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning, lots of "F" bombs in this. But, it's pretty much the Trump mentality.

Comment

Team building.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
        Shakir?
        Should be Fakir....

LGBT/Muslim communities?

How are those Muslim LGBT communities doing in Iran? Or Saudi Arabia?

Give me a break.
        He was born in Florida and I think he is, or at least was, Catholic.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
          Shakir?
          Should be Fakir....

LGBT/Muslim communities?

How are those Muslim LGBT communities doing in Iran? Or Saudi Arabia?

Give me a break.
          They're doing great. Wonderful views from atop the tallest buildings in town. And extreme sports leagues, like base jumping......
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            Not only is he a Jack Ass, but it makes me want to Bitch Slap people him, what on Earth is wrong with him?
            Harvard, Georgetown Law School and he was a light-hitting middle infielder.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Imagine that - it is becoming un-American to use the word "America"! I wonder what word the American Criminal Lovers Union would prefer?

The continent formerly known as the Colonies
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

When your opponents attempt suicide, itís best to provide the rope.
                The left is in full blown panic mode.
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  You are deplorable, and probably a knuckledraggin, bible thumping, hick if you think that America is anything but a racist, misogynistic, war mongering, corporate empire. To say America is to invoke images of the most horrible atrocities known to man. Us sophisticated folks are busy tearing down the evil empire and building a rainbow eutopia where hateful words like America will only be used to describe evil.
                  If you want us to take this seriously you have to use the sarcasm alert () smiley...
                  Last edited by Jose50; 02 Feb 18, 07:36. Reason: ...seriously?
                  ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X