Who are Trump supporters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are Trump supporters?

Let me start off by asking participants to be respectful in this thread. Thank you in advance.

Trump supporters come from all walks of life. It's amazing who they are, most of them are just your average American citizen.

Hillary made the fatal political mistake of calling his supporters deplorables. It only fueled the fire under his support.

So many people were afraid to come out of the closet and admit they like and support Trump. This is due to peer pressure and fear of harassment.

Afraid no longer, they are speaking out. Come 2020, they will speak loudly at the ballot box.

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/inter...n/#/?_k=coad0p
    Last edited by Percy Coburg; 30 Jan 18, 09:13.

American voters for either side come from all walks of life and all socio-economic levels. It's always been that way.

Your statement that Trump supporters fear intimidation and harassment, however, says far more about the tactics of the Democratic party than it does about anything else.

Politics in the 21st century has become a very dirty and demeaning game, especially elections, far from what was intended by the Founding Fathers.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

When this all started I voted for him just to stop hillary. I've warmed to him since then. I now call him the Teflon Don because nothing that the media chucks on him doesn't stick.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I think a lot of Americans voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton and he wasn't a Democrat, and for the first time in many decades a candidate spoke his mind openly.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          and for the first time in many decades a candidate spoke his mind openly.
          I'm sure you mean lied openly and repeatedly and clearly demonstrated his religious and racial bigotry.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Well, the Trumpers look like good people. Let's have a look at the Clinton supporters:

Why I hate Dems!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              ...Politics in the 21st century has become a very dirty and demeaning game, especially elections, far from what was intended by the Founding Fathers...
              I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                I'm sure you mean lied openly and repeatedly and clearly demonstrated his religious and racial bigotry.
                That applies even more so to your heroine Hillary.
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

....And was judged by a large chunk of the US voting public to be less bad than the alternative offered by the opposing party.

The Demo should be rightly proud that they managed to find someone who could lose to such a flawed candidate.

Comment

Just a different sort than that Hillary and the Democrats purvey. If anything, the Democrats, and by extension Hillary, are far, far more bigoted and racist, not to mention antireligious than Trump.

The DNC is now headed by an open racist and bigot who is a religious zealot that hates other religions. The #2 guy is equally racist. Top to bottom, the Democrats and their Progressive allies need to take a hard long look at their own shortcomings before throwing rocks at anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      . Top to bottom, the Democrats and their Progressive allies need to take a hard long look at their own shortcomings before throwing rocks at anyone else.
                      "Progressive" is a misnomer, "Regressive" would be more apt

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                        "Progressive" is a misnomer, "Regressive" would be more apt
                        I've always thought "Oppressive" is closer to the truth. Vote for our dictatorship of virtue and you'll never have to work again! We're going to rob the rich to let you live a life of idle pleasure!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          I've always thought "Oppressive" is closer to the truth.
                          The loony left is a strong proponent of free speech.

(Provided of course that they're speaking and you're listening in rapt drooling attention.)

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                            That applies even more so to your heroine Hillary.
                            Your not a dumb ass.

Being against Trump does not mean a person is for Clinton. IMO BOTH are poison and shouldn't be close to the WH or in national politics.

Trump could be a Dem or Independent and my opinion of the person would remain the same. Disgusting person. Oh, Clinton isn't much better.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              Your not a dumb ass.

Being against Trump does not mean a person is for Clinton. IMO BOTH are poison and shouldn't be close to the WH or in national politics.

Trump could be a Dem or Independent and my opinion of the person would remain the same. Disgusting person. Oh, Clinton isn't much better.
                              Clinton was far worse, IMO.

But those were the only two choices with realistic chances of winning, so by default we were left with one or the other, so if not for one, that would suggest you were for the other ...

At least DJT had extensive private enterprise record with accomplishments that closer matches the goals and needs of the nation; i.e. real "executive" experience.
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X