CNN has gone bananas and doesn't seem to care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN has gone bananas and doesn't seem to care

CNN really needs to think about what they are reporting....

In just one week, CNN staffers blamed President Trump for a man who tried to harm people at their headquarters, ran a piece celebrating cuckolding (not kidding!) and questioned whether the president deserved “credit” for all of the good corporate news of raises and bonuses – resulting from his tax cut.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...edia-bias.html
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

And that leaves out CNN host Christiane Amanpour featuring a Russian LGBT activist who repeated the anti-Trump slur comparing him to Stalin. About as fair as CNN Films releasing its new Ruth Bader Ginsburg documentary “RBG” at the Sundance Film Festival. The film is more like a tribute than journalism. Entertainment Weekly described Ginsburg as “the hottest celebrity” at the festival thanks to CNN’s video press release.
    Yea, sure. What's the Progressive front going to do if she keels over dead (she's 85)? She's the oldest Justice on the Supreme Court. If Trump gets to replace her, the Left is really going to go ape$h!+ insane.

Comment

I think the war of the future will be Left vs Right.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        I think the war of the future will be Left vs Right.
        The Left better do some recruiting. Because if AntiFa, BLM, and the SJWs are any indication, that war will last about a week once the rednecks of the "First Z71 Cavalry" mobilize.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
          The Left better do some recruiting. Because if AntiFa, BLM, and the SJWs are any indication, that war will last about a week once the rednecks of the "First Z71 Cavalry" mobilize.
          I'm not so sure. Our current society is completely unable to control racial rioting, let alone a different form of civil warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            I'm not so sure. Our current society is completely unable to control racial rioting, let alone a different form of civil warfare.
            The thing I have said before, and it remains my position when it comes to this hypothetical 'Civil War' between Leftists and the Right/Center....aka the Leftists trying to Russian Revolution their way in....and that is that the Left is supremely confident, because they completely dismiss huge swaths of the populace.

For example, look at the Average American who joins the military. They are working to middle class and likely to be relatively centrist in politics, maybe slightly right of center on average. They are moderately to extremely patriotic, on average somewhat religious'ish (or at least have a system of morality not attached to a specific religion), and moderately to quite in shape physically and mentally.

Look at your SJWs and AntiFa. They're pathetic examples of a human being in general, with no skills, no physical capabilities, and no concept of ethics. Their one uniting facet is adherence to a quicksilver-like agenda that can best be described as schizophrenic.

I think that the 2016 election was a stark and ignored reminder that there are an awful lot of 'Middle Americans' in America. And if the country goes to smithereens in a 'revolution' started by Leftists to gain control of the country, the moderates will have to choose. And I think we know where they will go.

And towards the racial undertones the Left would hope works in their favor, they're deluding themselves. They'd get the Urban Poor, but by and large the military age males in that segment are or would be part of gangs which would be uncontrollable in a wider sense and would attempt to carve out fiefdoms unrelated to the wider 'revolution'. Minorities who are successful would find themselves leaning more towards the moderates, because the current US works to their favor, and there's no reason to believe that a Leftist America would be more towards their favor.

And finally, remember that minorities are minorities because they are minorities. The largest single ethnic group is still WASPs. And while on the whole we're a ridiculous hodgepodge that debates each other and covers the whole spectrum, how many of us are true Leftists? Based on the 2010 and 2016 elections, I'd say not as many as the Leftists think. And we have all of the traditions, values, ethics, morals, and so forth to create the sort of structures you need to build an army. And the Army and Corps are both literally based on THE WASP Army and Corps (The British ones pre-RevWar). If push came to shove, and the giant was awakened, it would grind the grist very fine indeed.

Remember, the last time White People in America went to war with other White People, it was a 4 year bloodbath. And it had at its heart the rights of Black People. The last time White People in the world went to war with White People we had WWII. Does anyone seriously think that a hundred million or so white people in America would go quietly into the night at the behest of the Far Left? Hell no. Your Center, Center Left, Center Right, and your silent majority types aren't the ones to start a fight.....but like fathers everywhere have told their school age sons....."Don't start fights, but don't lose fights".
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Trumpers dont stand for family values. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Catherine of Aragon stood for family values, the hope is Trumpers can learn from the great men and women of history.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Catherine of Aragon stood for family values, the hope is Trumpers can learn from the great men and women of history.
                Actually, it's the Left that doesn't stand for family values:

The Left thinks it takes a community cooperating altruistically and that the individual family is irrelevant to the process of child raising. They think that daycare is just spiffy and that it is a perfect substitute for actual parenting, much the way the Soviets and Nazis did.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  The thing I have said before, and it remains my position when it comes to this hypothetical 'Civil War' between Leftists and the Right/Center....aka the Leftists trying to Russian Revolution their way in....and that is that the Left is supremely confident, because they completely dismiss huge swaths of the populace.

For example, look at the Average American who joins the military. They are working to middle class and likely to be relatively centrist in politics, maybe slightly right of center on average. They are moderately to extremely patriotic, on average somewhat religious'ish (or at least have a system of morality not attached to a specific religion), and moderately to quite in shape physically and mentally.

Look at your SJWs and AntiFa. They're pathetic examples of a human being in general, with no skills, no physical capabilities, and no concept of ethics. Their one uniting facet is adherence to a quicksilver-like agenda that can best be described as schizophrenic.

I think that the 2016 election was a stark and ignored reminder that there are an awful lot of 'Middle Americans' in America. And if the country goes to smithereens in a 'revolution' started by Leftists to gain control of the country, the moderates will have to choose. And I think we know where they will go.

And towards the racial undertones the Left would hope works in their favor, they're deluding themselves. They'd get the Urban Poor, but by and large the military age males in that segment are or would be part of gangs which would be uncontrollable in a wider sense and would attempt to carve out fiefdoms unrelated to the wider 'revolution'. Minorities who are successful would find themselves leaning more towards the moderates, because the current US works to their favor, and there's no reason to believe that a Leftist America would be more towards their favor.

And finally, remember that minorities are minorities because they are minorities. The largest single ethnic group is still WASPs. And while on the whole we're a ridiculous hodgepodge that debates each other and covers the whole spectrum, how many of us are true Leftists? Based on the 2010 and 2016 elections, I'd say not as many as the Leftists think. And we have all of the traditions, values, ethics, morals, and so forth to create the sort of structures you need to build an army. And the Army and Corps are both literally based on THE WASP Army and Corps (The British ones pre-RevWar). If push came to shove, and the giant was awakened, it would grind the grist very fine indeed.

Remember, the last time White People in America went to war with other White People, it was a 4 year bloodbath. And it had at its heart the rights of Black People. The last time White People in the world went to war with White People we had WWII. Does anyone seriously think that a hundred million or so white people in America would go quietly into the night at the behest of the Far Left? Hell no. Your Center, Center Left, Center Right, and your silent majority types aren't the ones to start a fight.....but like fathers everywhere have told their school age sons....."Don't start fights, but don't lose fights".
                  According to the last census, WASP's are now a minority.

Comment

Comment

This has to be one of the most partisan and lame broad statement ever posted.

You are implying that 62,984,825 Americans and 30 States do not stand for family values.

I wouldn't be touting Catherine as a example. First marrying a crown prince and then his younger brother when he died just to chase the throne of England, and then refusing to give that throne up is not exactly a great showcase of virtue.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

This is the rock bottom for CNN hopefully the executives can admit that they have a problem with being addicted to Trump derangement syndrome for better ratings and will seek some higher power for strength like believing in integrity and that they will then broadcast the news as it is and not with all the political biases like they were doing from their beginnings.
                        That's the only way they can become a respectable news network again first admitting that they have the problem.
                        Last edited by Snowshoveler; 27 Jan 18, 21:14.

Comment

What is even more shocking is that idiots watch the liberal news outlets and believe the bull **** that they report. The Democrats are the dumbest people on plant Earth.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Bull S&$+!!! I supported Trump because he wasn’t the Hellhound. She that supported her rapist husband for 40 years as well as a staffer that sexually harassed a young woman in her 2008 attempt to acquire the white house again (apparently she hadn’t gotten enough furniture from it the first time she was there).

Her idea of family values was to laugh about the fact that she got a man off for raping a 12 year old by saying that the girl fantasized about it and wanted it to happen.

If that is your idea of family values than move to the Middle East where it might be acceptable.
                            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Odd that posters who regularly cite CNN as a source aren't here defending it.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X