More Rumor-Mongers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Rumor-Mongers and Conspiracy theorists are in the same low-level of humanity.

Pond scum is a term that fits...

Rumors such as this are both insulting and defamatory.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Wish I could rep you. This is typical sexist trash thrown at women who rise in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
      I could argue half the night on some of your comments but it would a waste of time.......

America is not respected in the world, nobody trusts their word, you cannot bully people around, Europe has had a gut load of your BS and lies, your education system is the pits, your dollar in the real world is phonied up and worth about .45 cents, half of your people are living in a dream world and you have a president that couldnt tell the truth even if to stuck a hot poker in his nose.....from a great country you are now a mediocar country so now I suppose you will have to run off and start a war with someone......MAGA...give me a break.....
      We've never been interested in buying the respect of America hating trash. And we don't care what you have to say about it.
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
        We've never been interested in buying the respect of America hating trash. And we don't care what you have to say about it.
        Besides, Bow obviously doesn't speak for everyone, and his historical revisionism is just the icing on that pile of stink.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Rumor-Mongers and Conspiracy theorists are in the same low-level of humanity.

Pond scum is a term that fits...

Rumors such as this are both insulting and defamatory.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
          Considering that some conspiracy theories have shown to be real and true, and given the wide range that CTs encompass, I'd hesitate to toss then into the same "basket" as rumor-mongers.

Otherwise, good thread/OP ... +1

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
            from a great country you are now a mediocar country so now I suppose you will have to run off and start a war with someone...
            Careful, we need to be nice to be nice to the Americans so that we can get replacement parts for our Chinooks until 2019. (Sourced from various US Cold-war museums)

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
              Careful, we need to be nice to be nice to the Americans so that we can get replacement parts for our Chinooks until 2019. (Sourced from various US Cold-war museums)
              Nah...the Chinese can knockoff copies for you for half-price.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Nah...the Chinese can knockoff copies for you for half-price.
                But China doesn't offer a next-door market to come across the border for petro, dairy, and other consumer goods cheaper in the USA than Canada.

And if you have the cash, or better private medical insurance, the waiting lines for medical care here are shorter as well.

I live within less than ten miles of Canada and appreciate their cashflow to our business here "South of the border".

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                  But China doesn't offer a next-door market to come across the border for petro, dairy, and other consumer goods cheaper in the USA than Canada.

And if you have the cash, or better private medical insurance, the waiting lines for medical care here are shorter as well.

I live within less than ten miles of Canada and appreciate their cashflow to our business here "South of the border".
                  My house is less than 50 miles from Bellingham, so I may well have visited your establishment.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                    My house is less than 50 miles from Bellingham, so I may well have visited your establishment.

Cheers!
                    Actually, I live about 10 miles north of Bellingham, near Lynden. And I don't have/own a business establishment, been a couple decades since I last did. However, conduct much business and shopping in B'ham and see the Canadian license plates all about, especially at local CostCo, Walmart, and Fred Meyer's; etc.

Noticing how many Canadian vehicles get 3-4 5gallon Jerry cans of petrol loaded into their trunks/hatchbacks I'd advise avoiding rear-ending them.

Cheers

Comment

Nice to know that we're cheaper than someplace else.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X