More Rumor-Mongers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Rumor-Mongers

Rumor-Mongers and Conspiracy theorists are in the same low-level of humanity.

Pond scum is a term that fits...

Rumors such as this are both insulting and defamatory.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Yet, isn't it amazing the number of folks who stood in line to buy this "Fire and Fury" book by Michael Wolff and those 'news' networks who touted it as all the proof anyone would ever need to impeach Donald Trump? Look how easily some of the population is led down the path of disinformation.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
      Yet, isn't it amazing the number of folks who stood in line to buy this "Fire and Fury" book by Michael Wolff and those 'news' networks who touted it as all the proof anyone would ever need to impeach Donald Trump? Look how easily some of the population is led down the path of disinformation.
      Just like the Trump-Russia collusion myth...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Never mind...not matter what by the time your man?? Trump finishes with the US you will be just like South America.....them that have it all (The 1 %) and the rest that don't have anything including DT's "Base" who IF they are lf iucky be living in a trailer court in WV.....

Comment

Nikki's doing what she was told. The Veep did the same thing. Calling this an affair is possibly inappropriate. Sounds like a business deal to me. $130K worth of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
            Never mind...not matter what by the time your man?? Trump finishes with the US you will be just like South America.....them that have it all (The 1 %) and the rest that don't have anything including DT's "Base" who IF they are lf iucky be living in a trailer court in WV.....
            The ABC's of President Donald Trump's First Year!
            A - America First: Doing whatís best for Americans!

B - Border Security: Illegal Immigration at record lows!

C - Consumer Confidence: At a 17-year high!

D - Defense Budget: Rebuilding our military!

E - Energy Independence: No longer dependent on foreign oil!

F - Federal Judges: Record number appointed who respect the Constitution!

G - Gorsuch: Neil Gorsuch appointed to the Supreme Court!

H - Healthcare: Repealing the individual mandate!

I - Infrastructure: Renewed focus on rebuilding our transportation and energy grids!

J - Jerusalem: Moving the US Embassy to the capital of Israel!

K - Kim Jung Un: Canít manipulate this President!

L - Labor Market: 2.2 million new jobs created!

M - MS-13: Gangs arrested and deported!

N - North Korea: Tough talk followed by action!

O - Opioid Crackdown: Declared a State of Emergency!

P - Paid Family Leave: Help for struggling families!

Q - Quit the Paris Climate Accord: No more meaningless grandstanding!

R - Regulatory Reform: Two gone for every new one!

S - Stock Market: Itís soaring!

T - Tax Reform: Returning money to working familiesí pockets!

U - Unemployment: At record lows especially for people of color!

V - V.A.: Veterans are finally getting the help they need!

W - War on Terror: ISIS and the Caliphate have been decimated!

X - Xi Jinping: The Chinese President now respects America!

Y - Yuge progress: The Presidentís first year is historically successful!

Z - ZZZZZ: Sleep well, Americans, MAGA is real!

In a recent email I received from;
            https://wsrp.org/

Comment

I could argue half the night on some of your comments but it would a waste of time.......

America is not respected in the world, nobody trusts their word, you cannot bully people around, Europe has had a gut load of your BS and lies, your education system is the pits, your dollar in the real world is phonied up and worth about .45 cents, half of your people are living in a dream world and you have a president that couldnt tell the truth even if to stuck a hot poker in his nose.....from a great country you are now a mediocar country so now I suppose you will have to run off and start a war with someone......MAGA...give me a break.....

Comment

Umm....DT's "Base" was already living in a trailer court. But those raises and bonus checks might just help them build up a nest egg, and dismantling Obamacare's stupidly high insurance rates on those who are working class just might let them put a down payment on a house....something your leftist sycophantic bourgeoisie bigots wouldn't understand as they sit in their gated neighborhoods and tell the working class what's good for them.
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

I could argue half the night on some of your comments but it would a waste of time.......

America is not respected in the world, nobody trusts their word, you cannot bully people around, Europe has had a gut load of your BS and lies, your education system is the pits, your dollar in the real world is phonied up and worth about .45 cents, half of your people are living in a dream world and you have a president that couldnt tell the truth even if to stuck a hot poker in his nose.....from a great country you are now a mediocar country so now I suppose you will have to run off and start a war with someone......MAGA...give me a break.....
                  ... Old sob tale from about 45+ years ago ...

on Amazon Music

"Political Science"

No one likes us-I don't know why
                  We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
                  But all around, even our old friends put us down
                  Let's drop the big one and see what happens

We give them money-but are they grateful?
                  No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
                  They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
                  We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

Asia's crowded and Europe's too old
                  Africa is far too hot
                  And Canada's too cold
                  And South America stole our name
                  Let's drop the big one
                  There'll be no one left to blame us

We'll save Australia
                  Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo
                  We'll build an All American amusement park there
                  They got surfin', too

Boom goes London and boom Paree
                  More room for you and more room for me
                  And every city the whole world round
                  Will just be another American town
                  Oh, how peaceful it will be
                  We'll set everybody free
                  You'll wear a Japanese kimono
                  And there'll be Italian shoes for me

They all hate us anyhow
                  So let's drop the big one now
                  Let's drop the big one now

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rand...alscience.html

Hear the Bard sing/zing ...
                  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3822&FORM=VIRE

https://youtu.be/EqBrw3rQvKo

Comment

More than a waste of time-it would be engaging in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      More than a waste of time-it would be engaging in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

Every now and then we see the old Massena.

All hope is not lost.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Every now and then we see the old Massena.

All hope is not lost.
                        He's the Michael Moore of ACG;
                        http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/un...rticle/2647300

Comment

Funny, but we already reached our all-time low with a third world president from Kenya. We can only go upward now.

My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Please pass the word around, so we don't get any more people immigrating from shithole countries. Thank you!

My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Did you just imply that South America is a shithole?

TDS sufferers should make up their minds and get their made up talking points in order.

If Trump is going to turn this country into South America, why are they saying Trump is trying to make America White again?

By the way, this is not Canada. Trailer park rent here where I am is more than house payments in Canada, and a double-wide sells for over a $1million.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X