NBC Staff Flipping Out Over Megyn Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Staff Flipping Out Over Megyn Kelly

So Megyn Kelly is scheduled to cover the State of the Union Address on NBC and the staff is freaking out. Apparently they don't want her having a fair discussion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...over-SOTU.html

This seems to be related to the NBC staff also freaking out when Kelly criticized Jane Fonda for having plastic surgery. It turns out liberal feminists do in fact support plastic surgery because it makes women more sexually attractive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-outrage.html
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Jane Fonda having plastic surgery is like trying to make a '67 Mustang with serious body cancer look good again using bondo and an Earl Schibe $98 paint job....

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Jane Fonda having plastic surgery is like trying to make a '67 Mustang with serious body cancer look good again using bondo and an Earl Schibe $98 paint job....
      Jane Fonda wasn't even hot back then. I mean I've only seen pictures but damn she looks like a Vietcong
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Jane was a bit on the scrawny side when I saw her in Cat Ballou. She looked better in Babarella. She got a boob job when she was a bit too old for one. I don't like her politics.

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Hanoi Jane doesn't deserve to be a 'celebrity' for anything.
          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

He shoots...he SCORES!!
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

...Jane Fonda having plastic surgery is like trying to make a '67 Mustang with serious body cancer look good again using bondo and an Earl Schibe $98 paint job...
              Bondo and Earl Scheib will get you by for a quick flip of the Mustang.

Comment

Any chance we can get back to the topic, which is NOT about Fonda?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I'm more interested in what the Democrat rebuttal will be. They're obviously making DACA a major issue, which I think is a real sideshow for the average American.

But, what can they use? We don't like Trump? Trump's a troll?

They're having Joe Kennedy III, a relative nobody, give the rebuttal. I think the only reason for that is he's a Kennedy. Well, maybe because most or all of the top Democrats in Congress come across as insane loons when they speak may have something to do with it too...

If they go for the class warfare angle, which articles I've read hint that they will, they're going to come off as a bunch of insincere retread Leftists trotting out the usual class warfare stuff.

"Trump's not for the middle-class! He's trying to end government run health insurance (Obamacare)! He's giving tax breaks to the rich! He's cutting government regulations that make you safer!"

That sort of stuff, in the face of a booming economy, is going to fall on largely deaf ears except for the already politically faithful on the Left. Some WalMart or ATT worker that just got a fat bonus check and a pay raise isn't going to be listening to that line for a nanosecond.

Maybe he'll trot out illegal immigration (DACA) and the LGBTPDQRSTUV... agenda. Again, most Americans outside the Progressive Left are either opposed or don't give a rat's patoot about either. No good hook there.

So, I expect the Democrats to mix ad hominems about Trump with a worn out Leftist / Progressive diatribe about how America should lurch to the Left politically. If that's the best they have to offer, heaven help them come November.

Comment

I'm more interested in what the Democrat rebuttal will be. ...
                    I'm not.

I mean, have you heard all the childish questions that have been thrown at him by the media lately?
                    "Are you a racist?!?"
                    "Isn't that crazy?"
                    "Why didn't Melania go to Davosh?"

Screw them all. His silly tweets look smarter than any of those dingbats now.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

As I recently said elsewhere: Know the enemy and know yourself and you will be safe in one hundred battles. I want to know what Democrats, Progressives, and the Left are thinking because they are the most likely source of destruction of a free society there is.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X