X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Well....we've passed Denial.

Now we're at Anger.

One more stage before the Democrats finally get to a point where they start becoming reasonable.
    That, or they burst into flames....

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
      Well....we've passed Denial.

Now we're at Anger.

One more stage before the Democrats finally get to a point where they start becoming reasonable.

I can't wait to see how ridiculous the Leftists look during the Depression phase. I expect to see Inauguration levels of crying and toddler-grade temper tantrums when they're in the Depression phase.
      Are you grieving for someone who actually died?

As for a "point where Democrats actually start becoming reasonable"...not a chance.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Holding them hostage for money. Very Christian of you.
        How do you figure illegal immigrants should suddenly get the ability to demand rights?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Holding them hostage for money. Very Christian of you.
          Very Christian of me? Again, you didn't bother to read the thread....you just went straight into trolling....

Before you post, read what is being said in the thread. I didn't mention that his policy was good.......I'm talking about the tactics that your president is using on the opposition party.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X