Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOJ Recovers Missing FBI Texts

Some Never-Trumpers in the FBI must be saying "Oh noooz!"

DOJ recovers missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Strzok and Page
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-official.html
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Oh wow, this is beautiful!

The ship of the Swamp is sinking, and the rats are bailing out... and one of them took the keys to the little black book.

Now, will this mean that the whole thing is quietly shut down, or will the Partisans in the FBI just keep right on digging their own graves?
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Computers are rat bas***d's. I keep telling people that but the number of people who don't seem to recognize it keeps growing anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          Some Never-Trumpers in the FBI must be saying "Oh noooz!"
          Something is fishy here...

I'm wondering if the DOJ found this gift in an attempt to get House Intelligence Committee to give them the FISA memo before it is released to the public....
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I think there's a growing faction in the DoJ that has finally recognized that the top management won't pillory them for quietly exposing the shenanigans and such that went on in the Obama era. I'd bet it's the Obama holdovers and supporters that are finally awaking to find that their not-so-legal and questionable actions are potentially going to get exposed, and if so, they're screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              Something is fishy here...
              We're talking about the Swamp here, what isn't fishy when it comes to Babylon on the Potomac?

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              I'm wondering if the DOJ found this gift in an attempt to get House Intelligence Committee to give them the FISA memo before it is released to the public....
              Heh... maybe.
              And good luck wiht that, even I know that the only reason they would is so they can try to block the release in some Court.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

It isn't called Washington Dirty City for nothing!

Comment

The texts around these dates are the ones I'm most interested in seeing....

👉Jan 11-Trump Dossier published
                  👉Jan 15-Flynn interviewed by Strzok
                  👉Mar 2-Sessions recuses himself
                  👉Mar 4-Trump tweets Obama "wiretapped" me
                  👉May 9-Comey fired
                  👉May 17-Mueller appointed Special Counsel

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I think most people with connection to the political realm saw Trump as ignorant. It doesn't mean they were incapable of separating their person views from their professional responsibilities. Furthermore, its not a biased opinion if its fact. Trump is a moron politically. He made mistakes.

I should add, if these agents said things on the clock, they were wrong, and could face punishment. Its natural to have opinions, but one of the responsibilities of every agent is to consider the integrity of the institution they are employed by.
                    Last edited by Deltapooh; 25 Jan 18, 17:50.
                    "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by Deltapooh View Post
                      I think most people with connection to the political realm saw Trump as ignorant. It doesn't mean they were incapable of separating their person views from their professional responsibilities. Furthermore, its not a biased opinion if its fact. Trump is a moron politically. He made mistakes.

I should add, if these agents said things on the clock, they were wrong, and could face punishment. Its natural to have opinions, but one of the responsibilities of every agent is to consider the integrity of the institution they are employed by.
                      Seems Clinton was more of a political moron.

This has become evidently delusional.

It's not a question of how much you know but how well you know what you need to know.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        Seems Clinton was more of a political moron.

This has become evidently delusional.

It's not a question of how much you know but how well you know what you need to know.
                        I don't necessarily disagree, but think Clinton knew better. She was an experienced lawyer and politician. Perhaps if the nation wasn't so entrenched, we would be investing more in her behavior and actions.
                        "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X