Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile one of America's more liberal companies...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meanwhile one of America's more liberal companies...

    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/1250...n-program.html

    •Disney announces a one-time cash bonus of $1,000 for over 125,000 employees.
    •The company will also make a $50 million investment into a new employee education program.
    •Both initiatives are a result of the recent tax reform
    “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
    --Salmon P. Chase

  • #2
    Good things happening to Americans: won't that throw liberals into a hissy fit!
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Good things happening to Americans: won't that throw liberals into a hissy fit!
      When the tax bill was passed by Congress, the cacophony of media and Democrat lies made it the most unpopular tax cut in history. One month of businesses responding to the tax cut caused a 21% swing in the polling...



      https://www.speaker.gov/general/new-...s-see-benefits

      This was almost entirely driven by daily announcements of businesses awarding bonuses, new hiring and investment as a result of the tax cut. The numbers will continue to improve as businesses expand and repatriate about $2.3 trillion this year.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

      Comment


      • #4
        Home Depot just announced bonuses of up to $1000 for their employees.

        https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...cid=spartandhp

        Comment


        • #5
          Here's something even better! Democrat Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (you know, ex-head of the DNC who is involved in potentially the biggest leak of Congressional and confidential / classified data by a politician ever) is saying about these corporate bonuses to employess:

          At an event in Florida on Thursday hosted by the Not One Penny campaign, Wasserman Schultz noted that employees would be taxed on these bonuses.
          "I'm not sure that $1,000 — which is taxed, taxable — goes very far for almost anyone," she said.
          http://thehill.com/policy/finance/37...nt-go-very-far

          Then the head Democrat moron, Nancy Pelosi doubled down on stupid with this comment:

          "In terms of bonuses that corporate America received versus the crumbs that they are giving workers..."
          https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...by-us-compani/

          How's that for a Democrat kick in the teeth to employees?

          Comment


          • #6
            Does this mean that Pelosi's husband is taking a smaller bonus in favor of passing on the love to the employees?

            Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

            Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

            by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Here's something even better! Democrat Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (you know, ex-head of the DNC who is involved in potentially the biggest leak of Congressional and confidential / classified data by a politician ever) is saying about these corporate bonuses to employess:


              http://thehill.com/policy/finance/37...nt-go-very-far

              Then the head Democrat moron, Nancy Pelosi doubled down on stupid with this comment:


              https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...by-us-compani/

              How's that for a Democrat kick in the teeth to employees?
              Remember the neo Marxist and postmodernist influence is just a knuckle dragging, working class deplorable, conspiracy theory.

              Funny how those ideologies are represented in the psychological profiles of Democratic "leaders".
              We hunt the hunters

              Comment


              • #8
                A libertarian would have had real tax reform on the table and not a temporary patch.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  Does this mean that Pelosi's husband is taking a smaller bonus in favor of passing on the love to the employees?

                  Pruitt
                  Well, it certainly means Wasserman-Schultz wasn't including her husband in that, seeing as how he's being in sued over a shady, probably fraudulent, land deal...

                  http://www.miamiherald.com/entertain...187360243.html

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    A libertarian would have had real tax reform on the table and not a temporary patch.
                    Yep. And there was a Libertarian Candidate. But he didn't stand a chance in hell of winning. And Hillary's tax plan was laid out for all to see and involved Increases.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      A libertarian would have had real tax reform on the table and not a temporary patch.
                      I suspect the temporary portion of it was due to political calculation, not economic. That is, that the portions that are temporary were done that way so the Republicans could revisit them when they're about to expire, whether they're the controlling party in Congress or not, and force the Democrats to either extend them, make them permanent, or be bludgeoned for letting them end.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                        Yep. And there was a Libertarian Candidate. But he didn't stand a chance in hell of winning. And Hillary's tax plan was laid out for all to see and involved Increases.
                        Gary Johnson was only a libertarian as it pertained to the legalization of weed.
                        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Savez View Post
                          https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/1250...n-program.html

                          •Disney announces a one-time cash bonus of $1,000 for over 125,000 employees.
                          •The company will also make a $50 million investment into a new employee education program.
                          •Both initiatives are a result of the recent tax reform

                          No you have it all wrong!!
                          Don’t you realize that the economy is only improving because of O’Bama?
                          O’Bama is responsible for everything good that has ever happened, is happening, or ever will happen to this country. All worship O’Bama the 1st, the only (great) American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by Tsar; 26 Jan 18, 05:38.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I disagree! The economy is doing so well because the American people and responsible corporations want to show the world what a loser Trump is. It's doing so well out of spite of Trump, not because of him! Isn't that obvious?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                              Does this mean that Pelosi's husband is taking a smaller bonus in favor of passing on the love to the employees?

                              Pruitt
                              That’ll be the day!
                              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X