President of Uganda, “Why I Love Trump“

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    I guess we'll never know so long as the US kills everyone they don't like.

The US has engaged in terror, some of our allies have engaged in terror, that is not why Gadaffi was taken out.

Blowing up an airline out of the sky (Pan-Am 103) is a good way to get yourself on the "don't like" list.
    You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Trump is right. Most African countries are shitholes.

I give as an example Kenya. A former British colony.

The poor of Kenya are being ravaged by an horrific blight known as 'jiggers'. These are sand fleas that lay eggs in human skin - most commonly the feet - as most Kenyans cannot afford to own shoes - but also legs, hands, arms and genital areas.

The effects of these fleas are horrific. Pain, itching, discomfort, lack of sleep, inability to walk after time, exclusion from school, and eventually mutilation of toes, feet, fingers etc. and ultimately, if left untreated long enough - death.

This is happening now, in 2018 - some 2 million people are living like this with a further 10 million under threat.

I personally find it almost unbelievable that this is happening - it's not a difficult condition to treat - it requires basic cleanliness and hygiene practises and the ability to remove or kill the first 'flea' once infestation starts - but as so many Kenyans live in abject poverty with limited water supply and owning an object sharp enough to cut the 'jigger' out or any kind of medication with which to combats beyond their means.

Don't want to hijack the thread but could you blame any Kenyan for wanting to get out of this hellhole?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...n-SCALPEL.html

"COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
      - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
        Oh please, it's not so difficult to put two and two together is it?

Yes, that's what they always do...blame other nations (Europe mostly) for some kind of false Neo-Colonialism claim whenever something doesn't go their way. Then when you suggest that they might rather the Chinese they claim you're abandoning them....either way the "racists" card is played.

Like I said, the older generation remembers the time when things were a little more stable. Nowhere did I say that colonialism was a good thing, but hearing some of them remarking on that fact when western education says it was all bad...I imagine the truth can lie somewhere in the middle.

...or it could strengthen it. Uganda does something that would be deemed as counter productive vis-a-vis US relations, such as the vote you mention, then her president kisses *ss with statement agreeing with Trump. Like I stated earlier, Uganda is #4 in US monetary aid (or other goods) in Africa, they don't want to jeopardize this.

Not going to disagree with that. In fact, I wish they'd be more proactive about it instead of electing tin-pot tyrants then blaming outsider for all their ills....that would be nice for a change.
        Liberals believe Africans are incapable of doing anything but be liberal.
        If they get out of step you have to beat them back in-line
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          I guess we'll never know so long as the US kills everyone they don't like.

Hey, for your own sake, you'd better hope that the US does not start killing people who hate it.
          Know what I mean, Tovarisch?
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
            Liberals believe Africans are incapable of doing anything but be liberal.
            If they get out of step you have to beat them back in-line
            Going by the politics of Black power groups like BLM(They're here in Canada too)and the Black Panthers being anything but a leftie isn't being a proud Black person.
            Good for those that they call Oreo's or Uncle Toms who don't subscribe to that ideology they usually succeed and don't live the never ending victim mentality lifestyle.
            Other races and groups have been discriminated against and have moved on like the Japanese in North America during WW2 Black people can't though and White liberals and lefties "helping" them hasn't helped them much at all wherever Black people live.
            Last edited by Snowshoveler; 24 Jan 18, 21:53.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X