President of Uganda, “Why I Love Trump“

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President of Uganda, “Why I Love Trump“

This is guaranteed to drive liberals nuts.....not that there’s anything wrong with that,

President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda has given a speech declaring his "love" for US President Donald Trump.
    Earlier this month, Mr Trump was accused of referring to African nations as "shithole" countries during an immigration meeting.
    Mr Trump has denied making the remarks but US senators who attended the meeting say that he did.

"America has got one of the best presidents ever," Mr Museveni said to laughter during the opening of the East African Legislative Assembly (EALA) in the Ugandan capital of Kampala.
    "I love Trump because he tells Africans frankly. The Africans need to solve their problems, the Africans are weak."
    Mr Museveni's comments are in opposition to the reaction of many leaders who have condemned Mr Trump's language.
    On Sunday, French President Emmanuel Macron told the BBC that he shared Africa's outrage.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42795588
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Obviously this guy's an "Uncle Tom!"

Comment

The BBC is even more childish than out own Left-wing propaganda outlets.
      Nobody is telling them that those are alleged remarks, attributed to Trump by the silliest twerp in the room, and nobody else.

And speaking of childish;
      On Sunday, French President Emmanuel Macron told the BBC that he shared Africa's outrage.
      Yeah, sure.
      The Micron was molested as a child by the dirty old lady that he is married to now. No wonder he got elected in France, he's such a great antidote for "maleness", isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
        ...This is guaranteed to drive liberals nuts...
        Why? Is the president of Uganda a player?

Comment

Given that Uganda is fourth among African countries receiving aid from the US, I'm pretty sure President Museveni knows which teet to suck on.

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          The Micron was molested as a child by the dirty old lady that he is married to now. No wonder he got elected in France, he's such a great antidote for "maleness", isn't he?
          Yes, let's discuss the age difference between presidential spouses, because a young woman marrying a dirty old man is much more morally acceptable... Besides, Tangerine Turf just extended an invitation to Macron for the first US state dinner, so what does that say about Trump? Wife swap?
          You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
            Given that Uganda is fourth among African countries receiving aid from the US, I'm pretty sure President Museveni knows which teet to suck on.

Yes, let's discuss the age difference between presidential spouses, because a young woman marrying a dirty old man is much more morally acceptable... Besides, Tangerine Turf just extended an invitation to Macron for the first US state dinner, so what does that say about Trump? Wife swap?
            So you disagree with Museveni when he said that “Africans have to solve their own problems?”
            Why would you have that view? Are Africans some how incapable?
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

So you disagree with Museveni when he said that “Africans have to solve their own problems?”
              Don't try to put words in my mouth, what he said is besides the point...it's why he said it. Trump needs people to say nice things about him...reaffirmations of things he said - he even said it himself - why send aid to countries that don't like us? - to paraphrase. What I am saying, is Museveni knows which side of his bread the butter is on.

As to Africans controlling their own destiny, or capable of doing so....this is another story entirely. Blacks hate it when i bring it up...but in my past travels in Africa, I've met more than a few Africans (mostly elderly) who openly admitted to things being better under colonial rule.
              You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Don't try to put words in my mouth, what he said is besides the point...it's why he said it. Trump needs people to say nice things about him...reaffirmations of things he said - he even said it himself - why send aid to countries that don't like us? - to paraphrase. What I am saying, is Museveni knows which side of his bread the butter is on.

As to Africans controlling their own destiny, or capable of doing so....this is another story entirely. Blacks hate it when i bring it up...but in my past travels in Africa, I've met more than a few Africans (mostly elderly) who openly admitted to things being better under colonial rule.
                So you know “why” he said something?
                Have you evey met the man?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Obviously this guy's an "Uncle Tom!"
                  Funny you say that, because he is a US puppet, being used to stifle some of China's power in the region. Museveni doesn't care anymore about the people of Africa than Trump does.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Other countries should stop pillaging Africa.

They probably hate it because 'more than a few' doesn't represent the majority. There were 'more than a few' that liked slavery. So what?
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      They probably hate it because 'more than a few' doesn't represent the majority. There were 'more than a few' that liked slavery. So what?
                      Speaking on a subject you know nothing about....can you back up your claim that more than a few liked slavery? I don't doubt it but it would be nice for you to back up something for once.

Asterix is correct, I would be willing to bet though that he was being conservative with his "more than a few" statement.
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                        Funny you say that, because he is a US puppet, being used to stifle some of China's power in the region. Museveni doesn't care anymore about the people of Africa than Trump does.
                        Perhaps Museveni thinks that a deal with the US will prove more beneficial to Uganda than will a deal with the PRC. Perhaps he's even right.
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Sorry, your theory don't fly. You're picturing Uganda is run by a puppet of the US, yet she voted to condemn the US for in the recent Jerusalem controversy in direct confrontation after very clear threats to nations that would vote against America were made.

Sounds like he was right that Africa needs to fix herself.
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                            Speaking on a subject you know nothing about....can you back up your claim that more than a few liked slavery? I don't doubt it but it would be nice for you to back up something for once.

Asterix is correct, I would be willing to bet though that he was being conservative with his "more than a few" statement.
                            He should back it up then. Or is that only necessary when you disagree with the obvious?
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              Perhaps Museveni thinks that a deal with the US will prove more beneficial to Uganda than will a deal with the PRC. Perhaps he's even right.
                              What has Museveni done for his country? He's worried about what's best for himself. A deal between the US or China is simply a pick your poison situation as it's nothing more than modern day colonialism.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X