X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Interviews Ohio DEMOCRAT Trump Voters One Year Later

Interesting take from these voters that switched parties in 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZe8J1HrlI
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

This must be part of the 5% of Trump-related coverage that does not have a negative slant... but they sure tried hard, didn't they?
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Listen to what the announcer says at 45 seconds. "Approximately seven thousand registered Democrats switched parties to become-- Republicans."

The sound of his voice makes you think that last part was utterly disgusting to the speaker just having to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Listen to what the announcer says at 45 seconds. "Approximately seven thousand registered Democrats switched parties to become-- Republicans."

The sound of his voice makes you think that last part was utterly disgusting to the speaker just having to say it.
        Yes, I heard that. It sounded to me like a combination of disgust AND amazement. Sort of like someone in the the 1930’s announcing “Approximetly 7,000 registered —Jews— switched parties to become—Nazis.

Comment

Another interesting assessment:

My take on Trump's first year as an African-American mom and veteran

Looking at all the above issues, I’ve come to the conclusion that yes, I can be a good person and support President Trump. Is he perfect? Am I happy about everything he says and tweets and does? Of course not – like all human beings, he has his flaws.

But elections are not about picking perfect people. They are about picking the best person running for an office to fill that office. And looking back at President Trump’s first year in office, I remain convinced that he was the better candidate for president in 2016.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...od-person.html
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X