X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga the way it was meant to be

Now I could go to this yoga class

She does Pilates too!

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

You ever notice how most of the best shooting videos are done at ranges in Arizona...?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      You ever notice how most of the best shooting videos are done at ranges in Arizona...?
      The total lack of rainy days may have something to do with that.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        The total lack of rainy days may have something to do with that.
        I think it's skimpy clothes and a state where gun ownership is nearly a mandate.

Besides, where else can you bring your M 18 tank destroyer to the range for the day...?

Comment

Anyone else think that its absolute idiocy to play like that with a gun? (First clip) She could've fallen and either shoot herself or one of the camera people.

Guns aren't toys, they should be treated as the lethal weapons that they are.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            Anyone else think that its absolute idiocy to play like that with a gun? (First clip) She could've fallen and either shoot herself or one of the camera people.

Guns aren't toys, they should be treated as the lethal weapons that they are.
            She is not an amateur and she is shooting on private property under the eye of a camera crew. She happens to be one of the top international competition shooters on the planet.

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

A few of her awards
              Gold Medal – NRA National Smallbore Championships – Women’s National Champion

Gold Medal – Smallbore International Match Bisley, England

Silver Medal Overall – NRA National Smallbore Championships

ISSF World Championships Shooting Team

Olympic Short-List

Munich World Cup Team

Silver Medal – Champion of Champions Match/Fall Selections

Top Performing US Athlete – Munich World Cup

U.S. Olympic Trials – Top Finalists

Czech Liberation Cup Team

Rocky Mountain Games Prone Super Final

Silver Medal – NCAA Individual Smallbore

Smallbore – All Collegiate

NRA All-American, Smallbore

CRCA All-Collegiate, Smallbore

NRA All-Collegiate, Smallbore

All-GARC, Smallbore

Bronze Medal – Open prone National Championships

Gold Medal – World Championship Team Tryout

Gold Medal – Junior Prone National Champion

Silver Medal- junior smallbore National Championships

Silver Medal- Junior Olympic National, Smallbore

Gold Medal- State Champion – USA Junior Olympic

2 Gold Medals – National Guard Competitions

Team medals – Gold & Bronze (smallbore/air rifle) International Match Bisley, England

Silver Medal – Sharpshooter Camp Perry

USA Shooting National Development Team (4 years)

Eight-time Big 12 Commissioner’s Spring/Fall Honor Roll

Off the range, Weiss excelled in the classroom. She finished her Husker career with eight spots on the league academic honor roll and a 3.8 overall GPA.

Comment

So she's the new Bob Mundy. So what? Unstable firing position is what I say.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

So she's the new Bob Munden. Unsafe and non-stable firing stance.

Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    So she's the new Bob Munden. Unsafe and non-stable firing stance.

You have a problem with exhibition shooter?
                    Bob Munden was a personal friend of mine. What this young lady is try to do is make the shooting sports popular for young people.
                    Lighten up.

Comment

Exhibition shooting used to be a big thing in the US...

This sort of thing was on television back in the 60's and 70's. Now it's totally not PC and goes unseen for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        You have a problem with exhibition shooter?
                        Bob Munden was a personal friend of mine. What this young lady is try to do is make the shooting sports popular for young people.
                        Lighten up.
                        Look, I'm just into safety first. That's all. Both feet planted and zero chance of a error. Not playing around with a lethal weapon. That's my sole objection.

Safety is the primary concern.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I think it's skimpy clothes and a state where gun ownership is nearly a mandate.

Besides, where else can you bring your M 18 tank destroyer to the range for the day...?

That's not the one that had its breach blow out a couple of years back is it? (both crewman died...was using propellant...unwisely).

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                            That's not the one that had its breach blow out a couple of years back is it? (both crewman died...was using propellant...unwisely).

Tuebor
                            I don't know, but I don't think so. This vehicle was on Forgotten Weapons too, and that is a pretty reliable site for knowledge and using good sources. There are about a half dozen M18 now restored, most ex-Yugoslav vehicles, so...

Comment

I don't know, but I don't think so. This vehicle was on Forgotten Weapons too, and that is a pretty reliable site for knowledge and using good sources. There are about a half dozen M18 now restored, most ex-Yugoslav vehicles, so...
                              It may be the same. The one that burst its breach had been featured before and was then making a documentary for A&E.

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X