The FISA memo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FISA memo

The truth about the new ‘top secret’ memo Republicans can’t stop talking about

House Republicans and right-wing media outlets are up in arms about a classified memo purportedly detailing misconduct related to the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia.

After reviewing it on Thursday, a number of Trump-supporting Republicans flooded the airwaves on Fox News. On Hannity, Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) called for Mueller to be fired, with Gaetz characterizing the special counsel’s investigation as “a lie built on corruption” and akin to “a palace coup.” On Friday morning, Fox & Friends spun the story as “worse than Watergate.”
    https://thinkprogress.org/republican...-3b9c044b5508/

It seems the left is accusing Republicans of trying to protect Trump when in fact it is Democratics trying to protect the Obama legacy.

It is gotten to the point where you can tell what a party is trying to cover up by finding what they accuse the other party of.

Hopefully we will find that the American people cannot only handle the truth but demand the sins of the last 70 years be exposed. No pain no gain.
    We hunt the hunters

Well, what happened was;
    Clinton helped fund a fake dossier by paying some Russians off, among others.
    That Dossier was used to get a Fisa warrant that allowed the Democrats to wire-tap the Republican opponent in a national election.
    And then they tried to keep it covered-up.

I guess it isn't illegal if a Democrat does it.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Well, what happened was;
      Clinton helped fund a fake dossier by paying some Russians off, among others.
      That Dossier was used to get a Fisa warrant that allowed the Democrats to wire-tap the Republican opponent in a national election.
      And then they tried to keep it covered-up.

I guess it isn't illegal if a Democrat does it.
      Did you see Judicial Watch's take on it?
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I agree with him wholeheartedly. Hillary should be arrested. There's more than enough to make that happen.

Comment

Americans are demanding to see it!
          They must have written to their representatives in congress.

A group of 65 lawmakers signed a letter Friday calling on House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes to publicly release a memo they say contains revelations about U.S. government surveillance abuses.

"This important memo will be of interest to anyone who cares about America and our democratic system of government," the letter continues. "We are writing to request the immediate release of this document to the public, as well as any relevant ancillary information. The audience of this document should not be limited to Members of Congress — the American people deserve to know the information it contains."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/65...rticle/2646531

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

At this point I'm simply curious.

Congress does not need this memo to do something about the unconstitutional intelligence gathering practices we all know are going on. What this looks like is that since the republican candidate was a potential victim of these practices politicians are all of a sudden concerned.

Obama's administration was one of the least transparent, most abusive of whistleblowers, and willing to use government agencies for political purposes in recent times. It wasn't until a politician was caught up in this pattern of abuse that congress takes notice. Politicians have become a special class in U.S. society. Little wonder average citizens are so keen on term limits.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

I thought it would be released but I think this government shutdown hysteria story had the media already fed, I think after the shutdown is over with the repubs will release it to the public. Should be fun!

Comment

Oh.... this just keeps getting better and better;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98mhq3c-U7E

Wow!

If you have stock in FusionGPS, it may already be too late to get rid of it.

And isn't that great; the very lawyer that Don Jr. is supposed to have "colluded with" is right there, blowing the lid off the whole thing.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

The Democrats are still thinking it's 'business as usual' in Industrial Age terms with this crap. They seem to have a belief they won't get exposed or caught using dirty tricks and doing questionable to criminal stuff. Now, it could be simple stupidity, but I think they just haven't realized that in the Electronic Age we are now in information flows far faster and goes everywhere. Secrets are much harder to keep, particularly if you put it on a computer anywhere.

That's what's happening her. Hillary got caught with a criminal use of e-mail. This dossier is the same thing. Everybody knows about it. The documents used to get FISA warrants and such are going to be available because they moved electronically.

Computer networks are rat bas+...ds. They will expose you in a heartbeat and nothing you do on them is truly safe. You don't want the world in your business, don't put it on a computer. The Democrats haven't learned that.

So, it's looking more and more like they're going to get their d...ks in a wringer over all their corrupt and criminal practices. I suspect one reason they so readily went this path was they had overwhelming confidence Hillary would win the election. Well, elections have consequences.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X