This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is in excellent physical and mental health

Oh boy.....there is going to be some snowflakes melting over this one....

“All clinical data indicates the president ishealthy and that he will remain so for the duration of his presidency,” Dr. Ronny Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy, said during a Tuesday briefing with reporters.

When a reporter asked how Trump is healthy, despite eating fast food and not exercising, Jackson replied: “He has incredibly good genes

Jackson, who said he sees Trump nearly every day, added he had no intention of doing a cognitive exam because he had no existing concerns about the president. But Trump – who has recently slammed the media for raising questions about his mental fitness -- asked him to do one.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/16/white-house-physician-trump-is-in-excellent-physical-and-mental-health.html

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

When you have lemons, make lemonade...
    Donald Trump Checkup Said to Reveal He Is Overweight
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/u...lth-dr-oz.html
    I’m A Doctor. Here’s What I Find Most Concerning About Trump’s Medical Letter
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jenni..._11565838.html

Or, just go for the whole nine yards...

Donald Trump Releases ASTONISHINGLY Fake Medical Report From Doctor With Fake Website
    http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/08/...-fake-website/

Comment

But at the news conference, the doctor specifically said that he was not evaluated by a psychiatrist, did he not...?

And you're using Fox News as a source? The channel that does nothing but kiss the president's ass? Fox is fake news...

Incredible.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        But at the news conference, the doctor specifically said that he was not evaluated by a psychiatrist, did he not...?

And you're using Fox News as a source? The channel that does nothing but kiss the president's ass? Fox is fake news...

Incredible.
        Who cares? The only shrink in the news on this is that loon from Yale that is shrieking about a coup...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Ummm. They are.

Anyone eating fast food ontop of not working out is not in shape. But our physical standards in America are low.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

But at the news conference, the doctor specifically said that he was not evaluated by a psychiatrist, did he not?
            In the video the Rear Admiral said that he had a cognitive assessment.

So now you are going after a Navy Doctor....

Incredible.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

The snowflakes are melting at an alarming rate

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                The snowflakes are melting at an alarming rate
                Global warming...
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Incredible.
                  From the guy who keeps using CNN and MSN as sources...
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I am not sure if I trust that doctor 239lb I think the scale was rigged by the Russians

Comment

Could you pass the mental test Trump took?
                      Trump is the first president to undergo the memory screening, Jackson said. The White House medical team chose the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA), which was designed as a rapid screening tool for mild cognitive dysfunction — a loss of memory and clear thinking ability that sometimes precedes dementia.
                      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...z&ocid=msnbcrd

Using "fake news" source msn.com ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                        Oh boy.....there is going to be some snowflakes melting over this one....

“All clinical data indicates the president ishealthy and that he will remain so for the duration of his presidency,” Dr. Ronny Jackson, a rear admiral in the Navy, said during a Tuesday briefing with reporters.

When a reporter asked how Trump is healthy, despite eating fast food and not exercising, Jackson replied: “He has incredibly good genes

Jackson, who said he sees Trump nearly every day, added he had no intention of doing a cognitive exam because he had no existing concerns about the president. But Trump – who has recently slammed the media for raising questions about his mental fitness -- asked him to do one.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/16/white-house-physician-trump-is-in-excellent-physical-and-mental-health.html

For a man that is overweight and spends most his time sitting on his posterior watching Fox News that is.

Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                          For a man that is overweight and spends most his time sitting on his posterior watching Fox News that is.

You shouldn't be so self-depredating...

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"]For a man that is overweight and spends most his time sitting on his posterior watching Fox News that is.
                            Okay, your turn!

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                            Could you pass the mental test Trump took?
                            Be sure and let us know how that goes.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              You shouldn't be so self-depredating...
                              Do you honestly think Trump is in good shape? You can look at him and tell he's not. I'm not sure it matters though, aside from being an indication of laziness.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X