Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
      Do it. I might spend some of my money on a vacation in New California if it happens. At this time, however, there's no way I'm stepping foot in that state.
      Save your money and take a trip to a war zone. It'll be more fun and you'll be safer than in California.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Save your money and take a trip to a war zone. It'll be more fun and you'll be safer than in California.
        If I make it out of Mexico alive, you mean.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Yeah, sure. I hunkered down with a falafel gyro last night during a mortar bombardment and had to dodge sniper fire this morning when I went to get my breakfast burrito and horchata.
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
            If I make it out of Mexico alive, you mean.
            Well...there is that to consider. After all,
            it's only the home to all of the major drug cartels. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Yeah, sure. I hunkered down with a falafel gyro last night during a mortar bombardment and had to dodge sniper fire this morning when I went to get my breakfast burrito and horchata.
              That's what you get for moving to Los Angeles.

Comment

The closest I've come is stopping in a questionable part of LA for lunch at a fast food place and it had that bullet proof Lexan like banks do and a rotary window for cash and to give you your order...

But, being a smart Arizonan I had a concealed 9 and my credential on me... Just in case...

Comment

That's what you get for moving to Los Angeles.
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  The closest I've come is stopping in a questionable part of LA for lunch at a fast food place and it had that bullet proof Lexan like banks do and a rotary window for cash and to give you your order...

But, being a smart Arizonan I had a concealed 9 and my credential on me... Just in case...
                  I don't live in SoCal. But if you go to the LA area, San Gabriel Valley is considered safe and the Mecca of food, especially anything Asian Pacific, and it is very safe. Stay away from East LA.

Here at nearby Oakland, they have convenience stores with the same set up as your picture.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Well...there is that to consider. After all,
                    it's only the home to all of the major drug cartels. What could possibly go wrong?
                    It's also only the third time I'll be flying, ever.
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I don't live in SoCal. But if you go to the LA area, San Gabriel Valley is considered safe and the Mecca of food, especially anything Asian Pacific, and it is very safe. Stay away from East LA.

Here at nearby Oakland, they have convenience stores with the same set up as your picture.
                      That was like in Burbank if I recall correctly. But, I'm the sort that doesn't worry being on Crenshaw Boulevard in East LA at like midnight... It's the "You picked a bad night to play hassle the White guy..."

Comment

Accompanied by Brian Williams and Hillary no doubt.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X