MLK's Niece: 'Outrageous' That Critics Are 'Unjustly' Calling Trump Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    You are 100% correct, but the left and the media (but I repeat myself) always go to people like her to say negative things about republicans.

When they attack republicans, their statements are treated with the highest respect and they are treated as having complete moral authority on the issue.
    Since she has not said what they want, she is dead to them.
    Yes, that was in fact my game, I wanted to see how long it would take for my, factually correct, but critical and dismissive, remarks to provoke shouts of racism just like you all accuse Liberals of constantly doing.

But Nichols smelled a rat and saw through it...

But I really shouldn't use my fellow forum members to play cruel psychological games for my own enjoyment now should I
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      Did you honestly think she was white?

You usually do research.....why didn't you do some on her before you made the comment?

Words fail me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

Words fail me.
        Not unusual....
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

Words fail me.
          What Nick said.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X