MLK's Niece: 'Outrageous' That Critics Are 'Unjustly' Calling Trump Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLK's Niece: 'Outrageous' That Critics Are 'Unjustly' Calling Trump Racist

She is saying that Trump isn't a racist......

She said that Trump has done excellent work in highlighting the important accomplishments of her uncle, including officially declaring his Georgia birthplace a national historic park.
    "Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," she said. "President Trump is not a racist."

King said that, in his reported remarks, Trump was not disparaging Africans or Haitians but instead calling attention to the fact many of their governments are inadequate and corrupt.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/13/alveda-king-donald-trump-not-racist-helping-bring-attention-minorities-martin-luther-king
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    She is saying that Trump isn't a racist......

She said that Trump has done excellent work in highlighting the important accomplishments of her uncle, including officially declaring his Georgia birthplace a national historic park.
    "Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," she said. "President Trump is not a racist."

King said that, in his reported remarks, Trump was not disparaging Africans or Haitians but instead calling attention to the fact many of their governments are inadequate and corrupt.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/13/alveda-king-donald-trump-not-racist-helping-bring-attention-minorities-martin-luther-king
    This will, of course, be ignored by the usuals on the left.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Of course it will be ignored, because it doesn't fit into the paranoid rhetoric of the Dems and the Loonie Lefties.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Some more perversion of Dr. Kings dream ....sigh....
        http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/na...lobal-warming/

Comment

Remember- "s---hole" is racist, but "s---show" is not.
          {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

MLK's Niece

What's next ? His cat ?

Was it on mothers or father's side ?
            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
              MLK's Niece

What's next ? His cat ?

Was it on mothers or father's side ?
              His cat? Why are you going after her?

Something to keep in mind, had a conservative said something like that.....the liberals would be all over him or her about being a racist for attacking a black woman.....

She was a democrat up until the 90's.

Alveda Celeste King (born January 22, 1951) is an American activist, author and former state representative for the 28th District in the Georgia House of Representatives.

She is a niece of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. and daughter of civil rights activist Rev. A. D. King and his wife Naomi Barber King. She is a Fox News Channel contributor. She once served as a Senior Fellow at the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, a conservative Washington, D.C. think-tank. She is a former member of the Georgia House of Representatives and the founder of Alveda King Ministries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveda_King
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

(...)
                Something to keep in mind, had a conservative said something like that.....the liberals would be all over him or her about being a racist for attacking a black woman.....
                I just don't think that being a niece of MLK makes her an authority on anything (except maybe as an eyewitness or something..), do you ?

And I didn't know she was black

Can't be expected to keep track of all Dr. Kings nieces on a history board can we..
                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Can't be expected to keep track of all Dr. Kings nieces on a history board can we..
                  Did you honestly think she was white?

You usually do research.....why didn't you do some on her before you made the comment?

Comment

No of course not, I googled her while waiting for your reply, I had a strong suspicion she was black

There was a point to the madness though, but if I have to explain it this will be a 12 page thread by the morning.

I can see now Belgian surrealist humor will not work here, so I'm off for a drink.

Enjoy, and all the best btw

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                      This will, of course, be ignored by the usuals on the left.

If she called him racist it would be front page news.
                      At least until a newer "worst thing ever" was said or done by Trump.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

I just don't think that being a niece of MLK makes her an authority on anything (except maybe as an eyewitness or something..), do you ?

You are 100% correct, but the left and the media (but I repeat myself) always go to people like her to say negative things about republicans.
                        When they attack republicans, their statements are treated with the highest respect and they are treated as having complete moral authority on the issue.
                        Since she has not said what they want, she is dead to them.
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Alveda Celeste King is a Fox News contributor and a Trump supporter.

Hell Im sure some relatives of FDR are now Republicans. Trumpers trot out these types of things as if they can say oh yay we got those democrats because we now have a person, happens to a relative of a famous great person saying something

In the first place we can all provide our views. Someone could quote the Pope saying Trump is racist and Catholic Trumpers would throw the Pope to the wolves. We could quote a black man denigrating MLK, a black man praising Hitler(Nation of Islam) and so on and so forth.

Yes it is interesting that an MLK relative, Alveda Celeste King , supports Trump, other MLK relatives do not support Trump

Other relatives of MLK disagree with Trump,

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/u...ren-trump.html

None of the support or non support of Trump changes the fact that Trumps behavior is unlike any other POTUS in our countries history, sometimes this is good other times even fellow GOP members lambast Trumps behavior.
                          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Did you honestly think she was white?

You usually do research.....why didn't you do some on her before you made the comment?
                            Europeans don't get the whole race issue in the USA.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                              Alveda Celeste King is a Fox News contributor and a Trump supporter.
                              Does that mean that this black woman doesn't know what she is talking about?

The libs can't handle reality, link to something that shows Trump is a racist.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at signaling his commitment to historically black colleges and universities, saying that those schools will be “an absolute priority for this White House.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...black-colleges

Dr. Bernice King issued this statement on the signing of the Martin Luther King Jr. Historic Act:

"This moment is significant because the Martin Luther King, Jr. national park will be the first national park that honors an African-American. It also fulfills my mother's dream of the King Historic District becoming a full-fledged park."

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/37222294/...#ixzz54MxEJi5L

Black employment is at the highest level in 20 years......
                              Last edited by Nichols; 16 Jan 18, 11:38.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X