What a REALLY insane Politician sounds like;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    Well, John Kerry met with political success after his bout of traitorism.
    SPDD Same Party, Different Day. The post Vietnam Democrat party has been full of crooks, traitors, cronies, criminals, and thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      SPDD Same Party, Different Day. The post Vietnam Democrat party has been full of crooks, traitors, cronies, criminals, and thugs.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Agreed. However, I can accept to some degree that a political party might be full of all sorts of people who do stupid things, or anti-American things. I cannot accept a party as a viable political party within America if they knowingly and willfully nominate a traitor who was convicted of giving classified documents to a non-state actor. That would make them a party in 'collusion' with treasonous activity in fact and in deed.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Wow... now Google is getting to be just as bad!

You gotta see this. Short & God-Awful-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJMRHPQNIaU

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            So, he's spamming the boards now, eh?

Its kinda classic; instead of addressing the issue, the average Leftist wonk can only divert....
            What’s funny is he calls people our for doing the same thing on other threads. Another characteristic of a progressive is hypocrisy.
            “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
            --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Here's what leading the Democrats in the House. She is F...ing insane! She doesn't even have an oar to put in the water.

Comment

We could go on all day about stupid things said by Pelosi ... or Biden, remember him?

Maybe we should, every time those jerks go on a rip about Trump's tweets?
                I think they need a reminder.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

There are so many Pelosi videos to choose from how can I make up my mind...?

But, I'll try...

A trifecta of idiocy

Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 23 Jan 18, 22:37.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X