What a REALLY insane Politician sounds like;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a REALLY insane Politician sounds like;

Rep. Sheila Lee is a particularly unpleasant and perpetually aggrieved harpy known for her jaw-dropping ignorance—"homicide is the leading cause of murder"—who imagines recycled rhetoric from the 1970s makes her a champion of the oppressed. What it really makes her is a museum piece yet to be stuffed and displayed as a cautionary tale of regrettable missteps in our national history.

She once told a staffer, "You don’t understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen." They do, but even away from the fawning, servile opportunists in DC she can't help but reveal herself for the abusive moron she is. So Lee was in the news. Again. And that's never good.

United Airlines gave Rep. Lee a first class seat reserved by a school teacher and "human rights activist" named Jean-Marie Simon. Yes, Poe-like comeuppance. Ms. Simon was bumped to economy and bribed to not make a fuss. But she made a fuss. When all this was reported in the media, Rep. Lee informed us it was she who was the victim. Well of course she was, she's never not the victim.

Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice.

This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to work on to help people. But in the spirit of this season and out of the sincerity of my heart, if it is perceived that I had anything to do with this, I am kind enough to simply say sorry.

I understand the airline is working to address the passenger's concerns. I am glad of that. But as an African American, I know there are too many examples like this all over the nation.

I hope one day, we will accept our collective diversity.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-racism.html

You have GOT to see her comments!

Translation:.

As an African American woman I'm a deserving beneficiary of Cosmic Justice in whatever form it appears, so her whining proves she's a white supremacist bigot. This worthless nobody should shut her racist mouth about being evicted for my convenience, she's lucky United didn't go full David Dao on her. You may adore me now.

Congress-critter Lee stands out even among those determined to be curiosities rather than curious, those dull of mind and slow of wit, quick with tongue and temper, and on their better days merely tiresome exhibitionists.
    In her defense, she faithfully represents her constituents...

I gotta wonder how Lee gets through a day on the hill. Do they pretend her canned shuck 'n jive, "collective diversity" for one, means something profound, or anything at all? Do they give her little treats and prizes so she won't annoy the grownups? Or do they stand in embarrassment, staring at their shoes for lack of any possible response to the BS piling up around their shoes?

And Sheila Sheila Sheila... if the half-glasses aren't believable on Schumer they're certainly not going to work for you. Actually, stop trying, nothing's going to help.

and...
    As for United Airlines, they keep finding new ways to treat customers like something they scraped off their boots. And when they get caught sphincter-kissing DC they should have the grace to own up to it. Do the right thing for once and shock the nation.
    ... well, I can dream, can't I?
    Last edited by The Exorcist; 12 Jan 18, 22:56.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Man, if I was a Republican in Congress I'd go out of my way to make this racist, condescending, elitist b!+ch miserable. It'd be easy too. She's likely about as bright as a 20 watt light bulb.

This is one of those situations where you really need to be able to just use a taser...

But, it's nice to see a Progressive willing to figuratively eat their own...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Man, if I was a Republican in Congress I'd go out of my way to make this racist, condescending, elitist b!+ch miserable. It'd be easy too. She's likely about as bright as a 20 watt light bulb.

This is one of those situations where you really need to be able to just use a taser...

But, it's nice to see a Progressive willing to figuratively eat their own...
        I'm pretty sure that tasers aren't allowed in Congress, but for this one I'd hope they would make an exception.
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Notice the progressives don't even want to touch this thread.
          “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
          --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

And here's another politician who has at least a few screws loose-and he refuses to take responsibility for anything he does or participates in. Blaming others is not a sign of a good, strong leader:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

And here are more examples of execrable leadership. Trump has no understanding of leadership or the leadership traits:

We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I'm increasingly concerned for leadership of this nation, who can't even go through their own lives without making a mess of it. No wonder things are and in America.
                Last edited by Mountain Man; 13 Jan 18, 11:14. Reason: spelling error
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  And here's another politician who has at least a few screws loose-and he refuses to take responsibility for anything he does or participates in. Blaming others is not a sign of a good, strong leader:

How many more threads are you going to attempt to derail with this story?
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    I'm increasingly concerned for leadership of this nation, who can't even go through their own lives without making a mess of it. No wonder things are and in America.
                    SSDD...

Comment

SSDD...
                      SSDD: The very definition of government.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                        How many more threads are you going to attempt to derail with this story?
                        So, he's spamming the boards now, eh?

Its kinda classic; instead of addressing the issue, the average Leftist wonk can only divert and try to throw something at Trump.
                        But you see, here in this thread, its exactly what I was expecting, and I am all about it.

Because nothing that Trump has done even come close to this whacko!

And that guy just helped make my point, didn't he?

Game, set and match.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Wait until we have some sound clips or quotes from Chelsea Manning, running for congress...

Comment

Wait until we have some sound clips or quotes from Chelsea Manning, running for congress...
                            I'm halfway hoping that she wins the nomination.

OTOH I'm hoping that she doesn't and that my faith that there is some slight bit of sanity within the ranks of the Democrat party is restored.

If she wins the primary, the Democrats will all be Dead To Me, FOREVER. Nominating an actual criminal, convicted of giving state secrets to non-state actors? Most of us non-lawyers have a simple word for such things....TREASON. Nominating a TRAITOR for the Senate....will tell me forever what the Democrat party has become.

Here's to hoping sanity prevails.
                            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                              I'm halfway hoping that she wins the nomination.

OTOH I'm hoping that she doesn't and that my faith that there is some slight bit of sanity within the ranks of the Democrat party is restored.

If she wins the primary, the Democrats will all be Dead To Me, FOREVER. Nominating an actual criminal, convicted of giving state secrets to non-state actors? Most of us non-lawyers have a simple word for such things....TREASON. Nominating a TRAITOR for the Senate....will tell me forever what the Democrat party has become.

Here's to hoping sanity prevails.
                              Well, John Kerry met with political success after his bout of traitorism.
                              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X