Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump asks why ‘people from shithole countries’ like Haiti and El Salvador come here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
    Realism!?!?!? Let's review what he actually brought to White House. Dishonesty in spades - the first president (term used loosely in his case) that refused to put his assets in a blind trust or release his tax returns. Lies by the container ship load - I just love his BS promise that he would spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure within his first year in office......not! Racist and bigoted remarks - see the latest controversy. Then we have his promise that he would spend most his time working rather than playing golf - last year that POS went golfing 88 times, In the process he golfed more time than both Obama and Bush did in their 16 years in the White House.....on our dime by the way. He has managed to either alienate or p!$$ off our long standing allies including the Brits. Realism??? And please do not insist that he is somehow a conservative or a Republican.....he is neither - refer to John Kasich an actual conservative and Republican. I do not know what you are smoking or snorting but it must be some good stuff!
    Trump also needs to be more American and relate with the American spirit. Trump needs to throw out the first pitch at a ballgame for example, something Trump did not do once in the 2017 MLB season.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      Presidential Profanity.
      A Brief History:

Abraham Lincoln: "There is nothing to make an Englishman sh*t quicker than the sight of General George Washington."
      Barack Obama: “Obama really drew the ire of the pious, calling opponent Mitt Romney a ‘bullshitter.’ Sometimes the dirty word is the most precise.”
      Joe Biden: "This is a big f**king deal."
      Dick Cheney: “Cheney reportedly told Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy to ‘go f**k [himself]’”
      George W. Bush: “Commented on the presence of New York Times reporter Adam Clymer. Believing he had an audience of one, Bush called Clymer a ‘major-league a--hole’”
      Barack Obama: "I don't think I should take any sh*t from anybody on that, do you?"
      Richard Nixon: “The Watergate tapes put the phrase ‘expletive deleted’ on the map.”
      Lyndon Johnson: "I do know the difference between chicken sh*t and chicken salad,"
      John F. Kennedy: "This is obviously a f**k-up."
      Harry Truman: “In Truman's eyes, General Douglas MacArthur was a "dumb son of a bitch," and Nixon was ‘a shifty-eyed g&#damned liar.’”
      Trump is different from all Presidents of our nations history. Trump is the guy from the Apprentice, a big time NYC businessman.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by American87 View Post
        The Africans don't care. I'm sure the child slaves there consider it a shithole too.
        I wouldn't care to pass judgement generally, but Americans don't have a monopoly on patriotism and I'm sure that there are some Africans who resent their particular country being slandered, justifiably or not.

The Chinese will be happy to point -out Mr Trump's position in any case,
        "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
        Samuel Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          Trump is different from all Presidents of our nations history. Trump is the guy from the Apprentice, a big time NYC businessman.
          Not true. He has a lot of the same qualities Chester Allen Arthur had. Arthur was also rich, generally disliked by the political class, slammed in the press, but was relatively popular with the man on the street.

Comment

• I wonder what the man-on-the-street in a typical Haitian city would have to say -

Something tells me they have other things to worry about...
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Not true. He has a lot of the same qualities Chester Allen Arthur had. Arthur was also rich, generally disliked by the political class, slammed in the press, but was relatively popular with the man on the street.
              Jackson and Lincoln were also outsiders. I think that's one reason Trump read about Jackson around the time he was being innaugurated.

CNN actually had this whole special on Andrew Jackson and kept mentioning the unfair coverage this outsider president was receiving. This was back in 2015 or so.
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                I wonder what the man-on-the-street in a typical Haitian city would have to say -

Something tells me they have other things to worry about...

Yea, like how do they charge their Clinton Foundation cell phones without electricity...

Comment

Trump also needs to be more American and relate with the American spirit. Trump needs to throw out the first pitch at a ballgame for example, something Trump did not do once in the 2017 MLB season.
                  Throwing out a first pitch at a ballgame, that is what makes people "more American"?

You're joking right?
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                    Throwing out a first pitch at a ballgame, that is what makes people "more American"?

You're joking right?
                    NO he isn't and he is correct.

YOUR Trump needs to start doing the more typical thing. Why he could even go to a NASCAR and you would have a chance to meet him
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Strike 2.

Arthur was many things that you Donald wasn'tr, isn't and never well be.

#1 VP of the US

#2 Mark Twain wrote of him, "[I]t would be hard indeed to better President Arthur's administration."

#3 He served on active duty during the Civil War.

Your Don an't nunnttin close to Arthur.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

You're joking right?
                        It's like he's from another country using common tropes or memes or whatever to pretend to be American at times.
                        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

America needs many things more that a president pitching a baseball.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X