Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump asks why ‘people from shithole countries’ like Haiti and El Salvador come here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump asks why ‘people from shithole countries’ like Haiti and El Salvador come here

This should settle the question of whether or not the Donald is racist. Standing by for all the usual folks that will be making convenient excuses for the First Bigot of the United States.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to two Washington Post sources, who were being briefed on the meeting. Trump, who was meeting with lawmakers to try to get bipartisan support on an immigration deal, later suggested the U.S. should welcome more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met on Wednesday.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...194273139.html
    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Since Trump was widely flagged as a 'racist' and then lawfully and democratically elected anyway, it's something of a nonevent.

There is obviously wide spread concern about what is being done to Western culture by open borders immigration.

Those outraged by this statement likely voted Clinton and they lost the intellectual and moral argument when given the chance to make their case.
    Ne Obliviscaris, Sans Peur

Comment

Trump has a clear pattern of racist remarks beginning with the campaign. Therefore, he is a racist and his attempts to 'outlaw' certain groups for immigration supports that fact.

I am very glad that I am now an independent as the current Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln.

My ancestors who immigrated to the US were treated and looked upon in the same way that Trump is now looking upon African, Latino, Haitian, and other immigrants of color to the US.

I was in Cuba in 1992 working with the Haitian migrants who were leaving Haiti by boat and arriving in Guantanamo Bay. We sent more than 10,000 to the US and the Haitian immigrants, now US citizens, who were in the armed forces in that joint task force were excellent troops and good citizens.

Trump is definitely the worst president the US has ever had and his rampant racism and overall ignorance is appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
        This should settle the question of whether or not the Donald is racist. Standing by for all the usual folks that will be making convenient excuses for the First Bigot of the United States.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...194273139.html
        According to Wapo sources

Comment

I am beginning to really, really like the Donald

Comment

I've been to El Salvador, and it is most emphatically a dump.

Haiti I have no direct experience with.

101, you ever been?
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

"The list of countries where he'd be welcome isn't getting any longer."

BBC Correspondent.

He's also blaming Obama for the new London embassy - conveniently forgetting that George W. Bush actually had the idea.

SHEESH ! While I was writing this, he actually denied saying these things.
              Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

If Don is racist, I'm Mary Poppins..

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
                  "The list of countries where he'd be welcome isn't getting any longer."
                  Neither is the list of countries who are likely to receive US aid in the coming years.

When did beggars get standards?
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
                    If Don is racist, I'm Mary Poppins..
                    Yup.

Comment

What is the purpose of our immigration laws?

To provide a dumping ground for Third World Schisthole's to dump their most useless people?

To bring in people to this country with useful skills from countries that aren't Schistholes?

Red = Deep Schistholes
                      Dark Orange = Shallow Schistholes

Haiti is one of the deepest Schistholes on Earth...

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        ..Trump..is a racist and his attempts to 'outlaw' certain groups for immigration supports that fact..
                        Don wants to keep muslim terrorists out, seems a good idea to me..

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
                          Don wants to keep muslim terrorists out, seems a good idea to me..

It does to anyone who cares about their country.

Comment

The world is swarming with such countries : does anyone here want US to become as Mexico, Tunesia, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, etc, etc ?

Comment

This is a rhetorical question, because I know that some people want US to become as Mexico, Tunesia, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, ....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X