Islam could be the second-largest religion in the US by 2040

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    I would like to know who put together the stats and graphs and who they consider “right wing extremists “.
    Are they including all one off “hate crimes” and ANTIFA.
    "Right wing extremist" is usually, using the Left's dictionary, someone that disagrees with their agenda. Or, specifically, someone that commits an act of terror or violence that isn't an islamist.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
      The stupid ones of Politifact are saying that Muslims (1% of the US population) are responsible for 26 % of terrorist attacks and that non Muslims (99 % of the US population ) are responsible for 74 % of terrorist attacks .
      Without counting 9/11.
      That means that a Muslim is 34,6 X more dangerous than a non Muslim .

Very good Politifact .
      And to do that, they had to take a made-up thing like "hate crimes", and inflate every possible instance of a subjective assessment of every crime and turn that into "Terrorism"!

Goebbels would have been awed at the scale of this sort of statistical treachery.

And, as always, we can't see the crime-by-crime reference and check out these individual cases for our own.
      Only our Superiors in higher offices can do that, apparently...
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• The difference is that what the Italians are doing in THEIR country is THEIR business, while what Muslims are doing in countries that are NOT their country, is the business of the citizens of these countries .

I don't care if there are honor murders in Iraq, but I do oppose honor murders in Belgium .

The Muslims must adapt to our laws, what they refuse to do : thus they must leave and go back to their country where they can kill each other, without harassing other people .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X