X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islam could be the second-largest religion in the US by 2040

Thank God I won’t live to see it!

Muslims could become the second-largest religious group in the United States in the next two decades, a CNN report based on Pew Research study has claimed.
    According to the report, Muslim population is growing at an accelerated rate, and will more than double from an estimated 3.45 million in 2017 to an estimated 8.1 million in 2050. In the meantime, Muslims are expected to surpass Jews as the second-largest religious group.

ALSO READ: Muslims pray outside White House in protest against Trump’s Jerusalem move
    Pew combined studies they conducted in 2007, 2011 and 2017 with yearly data from the US Census (which does not track religious affiliation) to put together a portrait of the future of Muslims in America, said the report.

The research showed a record number of Muslims immigrated to the US in 2016, which means that three-quarters of Muslims currently in the US are immigrants or children of immigrants.

Younger population

According to Pew, on average the Muslim population is younger than other religious groups, which means they have a higher fertility rate.

However, even as the Muslim population in America is set to double in the next few decades, they will still account for a tiny fraction of the overall US population, the report said.

The report clarifies that even though the Muslim population in America is expected to rise considerably even with the population boom, Christianity is far and away the predominant religious group in the US, followed by those who identify with no religion at all.

Last Update: Thursday, 11 January 2018 KSA 09:03 - GMT 06:03
    https://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...S-by-2040.html
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Not good.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Yeah there will be a whopping 8 million Muslims in America by 2050. That's definitely a number poised for takeover.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Remember, this from the louts who danced a victory lap for her...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

A larger financial and operational support network for terrorists any sane country would put an end to it but unfortunately we're all no longer in that state at the moment.
          The decline of Western civilization continues this is just another symptom of it.

Comment

I bet cheap liquor and topless clubs will convert more Muslims to nonbelievers, than Imams will convert non-Muslims into believers...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              I bet cheap liquor and topless clubs will convert more Muslims to nonbelievers, than Imams will convert non-Muslims into believers...
              Have you ever seen the kind of losers that partake in strip-clubs and cheap liqueur?
              If the Imam tells them they can rape and enslave their High School sweethearts if they just swear to be good little muzzle-ems, how many disenfranchised scumbags do you think they will be able to recruit by sundown?
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

We already see the pc rules being pushed on non Islamist,
                I know this will get me in trouble, but when most ethnic groups migrate to new land, they bring some things, and they blend.
                Japanese, Chinese Italians, Irish Germans Russians
                Who does love good Kobe beef?
                Great with ales, Italian foods and wines,
                Mexican drinks and wonderful food and culture German men dancing in leather high shorts after drinking tankards of Beer.
                Muslims trying to inspire us to slaughter sheep and goat in the streets along with an occasional honor killing of a few teen aged kids may met some resistance multiple wife’s and arranging marriage for prepubescent children will not sit well, and we have yet to bring up beheadings.
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                  Have you ever seen the kind of losers that partake in strip-clubs and cheap liqueur?
                  If the Imam tells them they can rape and enslave their High School sweethearts if they just swear to be good little muzzle-ems, how many disenfranchised scumbags do you think they will be able to recruit by sundown?
                  I've seen how Muslims in the Middle East take to that sort of thing like steel to magnet... As the Saudi's say... "Allah doesn't see outside the kingdom!"

Comment

I kinda call BS on this one. While Islam is the third largest group after Judaism they are still only half the number of Jews. Not considered in the figures above is that Buddhists and Hindus make up between 0.7 and 0.9 of the population to Islams 0.9. As both Chinese and Indian immigration is far greater than that from Muslim nations, and more likely sustainable, it is likely both of these will pass the number of Muslims in the U.S. by 2050.

Tuebor

Comment

But what about the Irish??!?! They breed like rabbits!
                      Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        How?

If you look at the following data, that isn't possible statistically, with over 70% of the US being one type of Christian or another.

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Yeah there will be a whopping 8 million Muslims in America by 2050. That's definitely a number poised for takeover.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Armageddon, by then. As the First Church of Satan, the so called https://thereligionofpeace.com/ launches its all out holy war of evil against good upon the entire world.
                            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                              Not good.
                              A lot of people said the same thing about Catholics and Jews.
                              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X