Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah for President?

What do you think?

I find it interesting that in 2015 Trump announced he'd like to have Oprah as a running mate, and the left/establishment made fun of him for it. Now the left seems to be looking for some celebrity to run.

https://nypost.com/2015/06/16/trump-...-running-mate/
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Why would she want to be president. She doesn't seem a egomaniac like Trump to me.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Why would she want to be president. She doesn't seem a egomaniac like Trump to me.
      It would be a fun campaign though. Oprah knows how to talk smack unlike everyone else who ran against Trump

Comment

If she were to run, I think it would be the biggest mistake she would ever make. Have her past gone over with a fine tooth comb, have every embarrassing thing she's ever done, no matter how small, thrown out there for the entire world to see, have every little imperfection magnified to the nth degree. That's what would happen, right or wrong.

I'm sure her political opponents will find more than one person in her background, in her companies, that would be more than willing to dish dirt, or tell about what a royal beotch she actually is behind closed doors. Not saying that she is, but that's how it will be portrayed.

Comment

Well...she's a successful businesswoman. She doesn't have the seething hatred that many on the modern left have. She doesn't have the history of political corruption that Hillary Clinton has.

Go for it Oprah.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

If Oprah is going to run as a Democrat she better start her dirty dealing and corruption of the party now so she'll be all set to be nominated by it come election time.

Comment

I would be hesitant to vote for Oprah. I think Joe Biden should consider running for POTUS in 2020 among other Democrats.
              Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 10 Jan 18, 18:15.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

She could be a fine president but as TAG pointed out the Democratic party is toxic. I don't think they would nominate her as in not progress nor neo liberal enough.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

I don't think she'd be any better at POTUS than any other leftist in this day and age.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Funny, I posted a thread on this very subject of Oprah running a year ago. I think her past statements would hurt her. Of course the left would scream racism every time a Republican or President Trump criticized her policies whatever they may be. It would be interesting though.

Comment

My stool would have a better chance at winning. 💩

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                      What do you think?

I find it interesting that in 2015 Trump announced he'd like to have Oprah as a running mate, and the left/establishment made fun of him for it. Now the left seems to be looking for some celebrity to run.

https://nypost.com/2015/06/16/trump-...-running-mate/
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                        I don't think she'd be any better at POTUS than any other leftist in this day and age.
                        I wish I didn't agree
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

No, a King-Maker does not get to be King (she was among the first to start pimping Obama for President) and there is that pic of her being all buddy-buddy with Harvey Weinstein.

Too bad, it would have been a kick to see Dr. Phil as the Secretary of State!

Comment

Why would we want another celebrity. At what point can we start taking the office of President and the election seriously again...
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                              Why would we want another celebrity. At what point can we start taking the office of President and the election seriously again...
                              Because we don't want incompetent idiots like Clinton?
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X