Sheriff Joe for Senate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Joe for Senate

Here's what you get when you pardon someone. Another geriatric has-been who doesn't know when to leave the public light. There's plenty of them out there. 74 Reps and 25 Senators are at least 70 years old. They need to be put out to the big pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      Here's what you get when you pardon someone. Another geriatric has-been who doesn't know when to leave the public light. There's plenty of them out there. 74 Reps and 25 Senators are at least 70 years old. They need to be put out to the big pasture.
      It is amazing how those who get the spotlight are unable to see it is time to step away

Pelosi is a good example. She the current lighting rod for the Reps. If she was stepping down for leadership it would make it easier for some to vote for a conservative dem.

Comment

Feinstein is 84 and Pelosi 77. Don Young from Alaska is 84. Orrin Hatch is past 80.

Comment

Feinstein is 84 and Pelosi 77. Don Young from Alaska is 84. Orrin Hatch is past 80.
          Does anyone wonder why most Americans think Congress is senile?

Comment

TERM LIMITS please.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
              TERM LIMITS please.
              That will be the day! For a change I have to agree with you, all of the aforementioned need to find another line of employment!
              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Does anyone wonder why most Americans think Congress is senile?
                Concur! Most of those people have spent so much time disagreeing about even the most puerile issues that they could not agree that linderburg cheese smells like dirty socks! They should all be replaced!
                Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Joe would be better as senator than Oprah as president,or Kim Kardashian as actrice .

Comment

It ain't natural to find this level of stupid...

Comment

ummmm.....yah.....
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Let's extrapolate that a bit... "Nothing brings more money to the treasury than a degree in art history..."

Comment

He needs to go home and stay there-and just plain keep quiet.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Joke is 85 years old. He makes McCain look young. The guy's a dottering, over-the-hill, lunatic who really hasn't got a chance in a statewide election.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              Joke is 85 years old. He makes McCain look young. The guy's a dottering, over-the-hill, lunatic who really hasn't got a chance in a statewide election.
                              Is he still popular with AZ's senior citizen bloc?
                              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X