No announcement yet.

Black unemployment rate falls to record low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do resemble them! Yes, you most certainly do.

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
    Seriously back at you. If you really must know I voted for Obama. I know that you are familiar with my background; do I resemble those people in any way? Try again and do put a bit more effort into it next time.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Dumb comment. "If you were", if this or that.

Feeling a little sensitive are we? I don't know do you fit the bill? But no, I do not. However, as I have pointed out many times before, if you are willingly closing your eyes to all the racist, bigoted, xenophobic and sexist remarks made by the Donald what does that say about you? Moreover, if you were or are currently in the military, do you seriously think that you could have gotten away scot free after making some of the comments that the Donald made? I think of at least one person from my days on active duty for making what he thought was an innocuous comment.
      My worst jump story:
      No lie.

~
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Feeling a little sensitive are we? I don't know do you fit the bill? But no, I do not. However, as I have pointed out many times before, if you are willingly closing your eyes to all the racist, bigoted, xenophobic and sexist remarks made by the Donald what does that say about you? Moreover, if you were or are currently in the military, do you seriously think that you could have gotten away scot free after making some of the comments that the Donald made? I think of at least one person from my days on active duty for making what he thought was an innocuous comment.
        Remarks from strangers don't normally bother me, so I don't consider myself sensitive.

I didn't start out a Trump supporter but I find myself coming around of late. I find myself in agreement with him more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
          I didn't start out a Trump supporter but I find myself coming around of late. I find myself in agreement with him more often than not.
          I voted for him just out of the choice of him or hillary. Btw he's doing quite well in my score book.

Looks like some real 'hope and change' for our economy.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            I voted for him just out of the choice of him or hillary. Btw he's doing quite well in my score book.

Looks like some real 'hope and change' for our economy.
            I especially think fondly of him when I peek at My 401k...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
              Remarks from strangers don't normally bother me, so I don't consider myself sensitive.

Fair enough; quite a few of my friends voted for that POS as well but I am still friends with them although when I posed them the same question I almost invariably get a stammering response or the almost inevitable response "I know he is an a-hole but it was either him or Hillary." From my perspective Belzebub himself would have been preferable to the Donald.
              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

(...) From my perspective Belzebub himself would have been preferable to the Donald.
                Maybe in 4 years
                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Doubtful, thus far Trump has accomplished more in one year than a lead paint chip punk did in eight. As far as Hillary is concerned, anyone that voted for her needs their head checked. Stealing from the American people is her most exceptional talent.

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Maybe in 4 years
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

POS and that includes those that voted for her.

My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                      More good news.........

The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/blac...ecord-low.html
                      This is so racist! Imagine - forcing black people to work.

Biden was right when he said "They'll put y'all back in chains!"

The only true freedom is to be on food stamps and welfare.
                      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                        Doubtful, thus far Trump has accomplished more in one year than a lead paint chip punk did in eight. As far as Hillary is concerned, anyone that voted for her needs their head checked. Stealing from the American people is her most exceptional talent.
                        If US politics continues to evolve as it does the next presidential election ballot will likely have Beelzebub vs. Homer Simpson.

It will be tight race no doubt, and as you point out anything's better than Hillary Clinton
                        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

I'd look forward to it so we can leave the rest of the world for China to play with and save our own time and money.

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                          If US politics continues to evolve as it does the next presidential election ballot will likely have Beelzebub vs. Homer Simpson.

It will be tight race no doubt, and as you point out anything's better than Hillary Clinton
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

We elected Beelzebub before, makes no difference.

Different shade of green in military uniforms, and a better cut - that's all, preferable hairdo also, don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                              Wow....black unemployment went DOWN despite fewer jobs being added?

How come the 'black president' couldn't help black unemployment drop more when he was 'adding more jobs'?
                              actually check the chart out.

He did

It is a good indicator though certain gaps maybe be closing. although next question hows pay gap doing

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                                actually check the chart out.

He did

It is a good indicator though certain gaps maybe be closing. although next question hows pay gap doing
                                What pay gap? You realize that you can't pay McDonald's workers the same thing that registered nurses are paid regardless of their sex or color, right? I work for a female boss that gets paid more than I do. Should I gripe about the pay gap between her and I ?
                                I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                                --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X