Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black unemployment rate falls to record low

More good news.........

The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/blac...ecord-low.html
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

They'll still vote 98% Democrat...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      More good news.........

The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent to 9.4 percent. In the 45 years the data has been tracked, the unemployment rate for black or African-American workers aged 16 years and older has never fallen below 7 percent.

Government pronouncements fall into the category of Instant Bull S**t. December is always the highest month for temporary hires, who are then fired within 30 - 60 days.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The Anti-Fa don't like this thread .... :P
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Black Americans have got a feelgood feeling knowing Don has got their backs..

Comment

A rising tide lifts all boats.
            "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
              A rising tide lifts all boats.
              If only others saw that.....some are so willing to see certain boats go down that they're willing to deep six their own in the process.
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Not only that but Americans added 2.05 million jobs in in the U.S.!!!!! Wohoooo!!!

except...
                in 2014 2.99 million jobs were added
                in 2015 2.71 million jobs were added
                in 2016 2.24 million jobs were added
                and now
                in 2017 2.05 million jobs were added.
                Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Wow....black unemployment went DOWN despite fewer jobs being added?

How come the 'black president' couldn't help black unemployment drop more when he was 'adding more jobs'?
                  Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                    Not only that but Americans added 2.05 million jobs in in the U.S.!!!!! Wohoooo!!!

except...
                    and now
                    What does that have to do with black unemployment being the lowest in 45 years?

Read the title of the thread and read the posts.
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

except...
                      and now
                      Look how many years it took after the worst recession since the 1930s.

Historians are going to consider Obama and Merkel two of the worst peace time leaders. Their focus on issues unrelated to the welfare of their societies will be considered almost criminal.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

except...
                        and now
                        Dude, for once, pay attention to the actual subject matter in the threads you post to.
                        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                          Dude, for once, pay attention to the actual subject matter in the threads you post to.
                          I keep telling you, it a pathology.
                          Not one of these people will ever be able to admit that they were wrong about anything, at all, ever.

And that goes triple when it comes to their racism fetish.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            I keep telling you, it a pathology.
                            Not one of these people will ever be able to admit that they were wrong about anything, at all, ever.

And that goes triple when it comes to their racism fetish.
                            I know...it's frustrating me to no end. Again.
                            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Such racism for placing them back into slavery.

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                              More good news.........

My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X