Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror Attack on San Francisco stopped by FBI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terror Attack on San Francisco stopped by FBI

    Great work FBI and people who saw his posts supporting terror.
    http://abc7news.com/fbi-man-planned-...er-39/2812473/

  • #2


    Evil White ex-Marine terrorist, not a radical Muslim terrorist... You can bet the Left will push that narrative...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post


      Evil White ex-Marine terrorist, not a radical Muslim terrorist... You can bet the Left will push that narrative...
      And what does the right do when it's a Muslim?
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

      The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        And what does the right do when it's a Muslim?
        Actually he calls himself:

        Jameson referred to himself as Abdallah adu Everitt ibn Gordon

        I'm guessing the left will try to avoid talking about his conversion to Islam...
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

        Comment


        • #5
          "Islamic threat" can't be that big if americans still confuse them with commies/leftists all the time.
          Wisdom is personal

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            Actually he calls himself:

            Jameson referred to himself as Abdallah adu Everitt ibn Gordon

            I'm guessing the left will try to avoid talking about his conversion to Islam...
            Wake me up when the right talks about LV, Charleston or Charlottesville.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Wake me up when the right talks about LV, Charleston or Charlottesville.
              The right has talked about all three of those......not so much LV because that investigation hasn't been released.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

              Comment


              • #8
                Hmmm...the FBI is coming under heavy fire for its many failures to prosecute significant criminal activity and...they just "stopped a terrorist attack"?

                How convenient.


                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer


                  The Famous But Incompetent are less impressive in real life.

                  They do OK when there is no politics or publicity are involved, but then again, they seldom help unless politics or publicity is involed.

                  The famous story illustrates them perfectly: The Secret Service, DEA, and FBI had a dog competition. The Service dog was released and found a bomb in the obstacle course in 6.8 seconds.

                  The DEA released their dog and it found a drug cache in the obstacle course in 6.2 seconds.

                  The FBI released their dog and in 5.4 seconds it had found a phone and taken credit for foiling a bomb threat and making a major narcotics bust.

                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    And what does the right do when it's a Muslim?
                    Correctly point it out. Just because you don't think all Muslims are terrorists, doesn't mean no Muslims are terrorists. On the other hand, these days more and more on the Left think all White people are terrorists, not to mention evil...

                    In fact, you give a great example of the later right here:

                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    Wake me up when the right talks about LV, Charleston or Charlottesville.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Correctly point it out. Just because you don't think all Muslims are terrorists, doesn't mean no Muslims are terrorists. On the other hand, these days more and more on the Left think all White people are terrorists, not to mention evil...

                      In fact, you give a great example of the later right here:
                      The Left threw the mentally ill under the bus long ago; mass shootings are a direct result of the left's failings.

                      But consequences are never a concern to the left.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer


                        The Famous But Incompetent are less impressive in real life.

                        They do OK when there is no politics or publicity are involved, but then again, they seldom help unless politics or publicity is involed.

                        The famous story illustrates them perfectly: The Secret Service, DEA, and FBI had a dog competition. The Service dog was released and found a bomb in the obstacle course in 6.8 seconds.

                        The DEA released their dog and it found a drug cache in the obstacle course in 6.2 seconds.

                        The FBI released their dog and in 5.4 seconds it had found a phone and taken credit for foiling a bomb threat and making a major narcotics bust.


                        More bags of bull.
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Correctly point it out. Just because you don't think all Muslims are terrorists, doesn't mean no Muslims are terrorists. On the other hand, these days more and more on the Left think all White people are terrorists, not to mention evil...

                          In fact, you give a great example of the later right here:
                          lol. Of course some Muslims are terrorists, just as some whites are, some blacks, etc. Thus, there's no point in singling out their race or religion which the right always does only when it's a minority.

                          But, of course pointing this double standard out is racist or means all whites are evil.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

                          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Islamic Ginger - the worst of two worlds.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Massena View Post


                              More bags of bull.


                              There were no links from MSN or CNN in there...
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X