Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AG Sessions to open investigation into Uranium 1 deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Absolutely correct.

The bottom line on the uranium 'deal' is that no uranium leaves the country.
    Exxon is running around in Russia and what other countries. Same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
      Um Flynn worked for the guy who is still politically relevant hence he fair game.

If Flyn worked for Hillary I would be saying don't waste the money.

and as always why do I have to defend something that Trump caused. Aint no special prosecutor if not for Trump being stupid. I think this all would of went smoother if Trumps ego did not get in the way.

Just like if Hillary would of won I think an investigation would of occurred into Russian interference but it would of have taken a different path.

And we would have the Reps digging into everything Clinton related. Which would of been wasteful but at least not a complete waste of my tax dollars
      Nonsense. Flynn was already a private citizen. It is a TDS driven witch hunt that would not have happened if Flynn had worked for a victorious Hillary.

There would have been an ongoing investigation regardless of whether Comey was fired or not. Refusing to admit that on your part changes nothing.

Nothing is wasteful. If the Dems want to play political witch hunt, it is only fair for the Reps to also step on the playing field.

I've been a registered Dem for three and a half decades, and did not vote for Trump. If the Dems keep this up, I will disassociate myself from the Dems and vote for Trump next time around.

BTW, I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        Absolutely correct.

The bottom line on the uranium 'deal' is that no uranium leaves the country.
        Are you now claiming that it is okay to work with Putin?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          Are you now claiming that it is okay to work with Putin?
          then yes

during the election no

in hindsight no on all of it

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
            Nonsense. Flynn was already a private citizen. It is a TDS driven witch hunt that would not have happened if Flynn had worked for a victorious Hillary.

There would have been an ongoing investigation regardless of whether Comey was fired or not. Refusing to admit that on your part changes nothing.

Nothing is wasteful. If the Dems want to play political witch hunt, it is only fair for the Reps to also step on the playing field.

I've been a registered Dem for three and a half decades, and did not vote for Trump. If the Dems keep this up, I will disassociate myself from the Dems and vote for Trump next time around.

BTW, I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary.
            your logic would of been correct if he had not taken a post in the administration At least for me

and come on after years of Benghazi hearings Which could of been shorter and we could of learned all the good stuff that came out of them earlier

and Valerie Plame affair Only guy to get convicted was not even involved.

Ken star huge waste

I consider them all wasteful of our dollars except maybe Iran Contra

Comment

If there's evidence Hillary did something wrong, which there seems to be, she should be investigated.
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                If there's evidence Hillary did some things wrong, which there seems to be, she should be investigated.
                There, I fixed your sentence for you

Comment

So Sessions is digging into the Hillabeast's background.

So what will it be? Suicide, heart attack, or random street crime gone wrong?
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    But, the Democrats are still focused on impeaching Trump...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.b33643d8faa2

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/u...n-sherman.html

Nice to know they are on a fool's errand while the economy picks up steam and people are making more money. On that they voted unanimously against.
                    oh I think he going to get impeached. he cant help himself. But yeah those dems are out over there skis a tad to much.

btw remember the impeach Obama movement.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                      If there's evidence Hillary did something wrong, which there seems to be, she should be investigated.
                      the problem is there is no evidence of wrong doing.

If what they call evidence is what they want to use then they need to open up a few more investigations into trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                        Clinton went from being dead broke and in debt in 2001 to become a multi-millionaire worth well over $140 million......while in government service.

Yes, this needs to be investigated because this is a 1st world country.
                        um incase you missed the memo celebrity makes you rich now days.

and do not ask me why the Hilton, Kardasian things still baffles me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X