Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AG Sessions to open investigation into Uranium 1 deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG Sessions to open investigation into Uranium 1 deal?

Have the Republicans finally grown some cajones?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-deal-n831436

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
    Have the Republicans finally grown some cajones?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-deal-n831436
    no they gotten stupider.

Going after a political rival who not in power is not worthy of 1st world country.

I would also point out during all this bad mouthing of the FBI what were various posters posting when Obama was coming into office.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
      no they gotten stupider.

Going after a political rival who not in power is not worthy of 1st world country.

I would also point out during all this bad mouthing of the FBI what were various posters posting when Obama was coming into office.
      But, the Democrats are still focused on impeaching Trump...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.b33643d8faa2

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/u...n-sherman.html

Nice to know they are on a fool's errand while the economy picks up steam and people are making more money. On that they voted unanimously against.

Comment

no they gotten stupider.

------------------
        I wouldn't know I wasn't posting on here when President Obama was coming into office.

Comment

Allowing political criminals to get off the hook is worthy of a 3rd world country

Comment

Clinton went from being dead broke and in debt in 2001 to become a multi-millionaire worth well over $140 million......while in government service.

Yes, this needs to be investigated because this is a 1st world country.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              Clinton went from being dead broke and in debt in 2001 to become a multi-millionaire worth well over $140 million......while in government service.
              The whole mess needs to be investigated: Uranium 1, Clinton Foundation, Pay-to-Play...

Comment

no they gotten stupider.

Flynn was no longer in power, yet you didn't condemn that.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  Allowing political criminals to get off the hook is worthy of a 3rd world country
                  Then we can agree that Gerald Ford's pardon of Richard Nixon was truly the wrong way to go.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                    Then we can agree that Gerald Ford's pardon of Richard Nixon was truly the wrong way to go.
                    I would agree with that

Comment

I would agree with that
                      Might say that it set a very bad precedent.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

now you might have a point except do you want the US to be like Pakistan I think in the past 20 years every one who goes out of office is tried for corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                          Hindsight is 20/20...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                            Flynn was no longer in power, yet you didn't condemn that.
                            Um Flynn worked for the guy who is still politically relevant hence he fair game.

If Flyn worked for Hillary I would be saying don't waste the money.

and as always why do I have to defend something that Trump caused. Aint no special prosecutor if not for Trump being stupid. I think this all would of went smoother if Trumps ego did not get in the way.

Just like if Hillary would of won I think an investigation would of occurred into Russian interference but it would of have taken a different path.

And we would have the Reps digging into everything Clinton related. Which would of been wasteful but at least not a complete waste of my tax dollars

Comment

no they gotten stupider.

Absolutely correct.

The bottom line on the uranium 'deal' is that no uranium leaves the country.
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X