US threatens other Nations over the UN vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US threatens other Nations over the UN vote

So after all that chest thumping about not being told what to do, the US is doing exactly that to other nations

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...em-recognition

Originally posted by History fan View Post
    So after all that chest thumping about not being told what to do, the US is doing exactly that to other nations

Given that the UK will be looking to have a free trade agreement with the US it doesn't make sense to **** them off over a subject that is none of our business. Where the US chooses to locate its embassies, other than the one in the UK, is none of our concern.
    May is an idiot.
    "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

And a puppet of the Muslim lobby .

Comment

And the slave of the British Deep State .

Comment

I'm confused.
          The US is being told what to do by other nations, is refusing to do as it is told, and further that it will remember who demanded we do as they say, and you see the US as being the bad guy here?

I think you are looking at this backwards.
          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
            I'm confused.
            The US is being told what to do by other nations, is refusing to do as it is told, and further that it will remember who demanded we do as they say, and you see the US as being the bad guy here?

No, you aren't the one confused here...

Comment

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                I'm confused.

How else could any Leftist policy make any sense at all?
                Especially when it is attempting to appease the Jihadists...

Comment

This amounts to cutting of our nose to spite our face. This move/idea does nothing to improve relations in the Middle East and threatening even our allies at the UN is worse than stupid.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/20/politi...lem/index.html
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    This amounts to cutting of our nose to spite our face. This move/idea does nothing to improve relations in the Middle East and threatening even our allies at the UN is worse than stupid.

No its very intelligent. Israel is a real ally thus we should support them. The rest are pieces of **** and **** em. I love it.

And Europeans lost their spines 70 odd years ago.

Comment

When did CNN become a source?

As to the ME, Bobo spent eight years grovelling and they don't hate us a milligram less.

It's time to stop worrying about a mindset that won't change, and start giving them the choice of an unpleasant status quo, or a much worse future.

Today we recognized Jerusalem. Next time we might give Israel free reign for military action.

The situation has been changed, and they should pray it doesn't change further.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The situation has been changed, and they should pray it doesn't change further.
                        Did you just paraphrase Darth Vader?
                        History is not tragedy; to understand historical reality, it is sometimes better to not know the end of the story.

Pierre Vidal-Naquet

Comment

Originally posted by History fan View Post

We have earned the right. We pay for most of it, and we are the UN's landlord.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Why? The Palestinians hate the US. Most of the Arab states are hardly our friends, and are lukewarm at best with us. Israel at least is friendly and productive. Seems to me Trump is making sure his bread is butter side up...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              Why? The Palestinians hate the US. Most of the Arab states are hardly our friends, and are lukewarm at best with us. Israel at least is friendly and productive. Seems to me Trump is making sure his bread is butter side up...
                              Israel is so friendly that they attacked US navy vessel in international waters killing 34 Americans. As for being productive they need billions of dollars in handouts every year. And what they give in return?
                              "Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery"
                              Robert G. Ingersoll 1833-1899

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X