• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    According to the Wapo

According to a former German Wapo (the Völkischer Beobachter) the Protocols of the Elders of Sion were not an invention, but the truth .

Thus, why should one believe the US mouthpiece of ISIS ,who said that 9/11 was the fault of the American people ?
    Trolls never speak the truth.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    ‘People in the Bible Belt make our lives difficult’: Middle Eastern Christians lambaste evangelicals over Jerusalem obsession

I feel for these Christians of the middle east having to hear the few mega pro Israeli folks in the USA going on about how great they feel Israel is when in reality Israel does not have the same free laws as the USA does have. I would welcome any Christian from Israel to immigrate to America so they would be able to be in a more free country.

Christians living in the Middle East are expressing their unhappiness with President Donald Trump’s attempt to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, which some see as a pandering to U.S. evangelicals.

With an overwhelming majority members of the United Nations roundly condemning the proposed move, the proposed shift of the embassy is also not popular in the region and has inflamed tensions both in the U.S. and abroad, according to the Washington Post.

Citing a poll stating that only 16 percent of Jewish Americans support moving the embassy to Jerusalem immediately, the Post contrasts that number with another poll showing that 53 percent of American evangelicals supported Trump’s decision.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/peo...lem-obsession/
    According to the Wapo

According to a former German Wapo (the Völkischer Beobachter) the Protocols of the Elders of Sion were not an invention, but the truth .

Thus, why should one believe the US mouthpiece of ISIS ,who said that 9/11 was the fault of the American people ?

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Trump did promise "Put America First..." Seems to me that putting Southern Evangelicals ahead of Middle Eastern Christians would fit that...

But, that 16% of Jewish Americas support the move of the embassy isn't particularly surprising when 72%+ of them don't support Trump to begin with...

http://religionnews.com/2016/09/14/p...-by-3-1-ratio/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/209918

https://www.jta.org/2017/09/13/news-...ump-poll-finds

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    ‘People in the Bible Belt make our lives difficult’: Middle Eastern Christians lambaste evangelicals over Jerusalem obsession

I feel for these Christians of the middle east having to hear the few mega pro Israeli folks in the USA going on about how great they feel Israel is when in reality Israel does not have the same free laws as the USA does have. I would welcome any Christian from Israel to immigrate to America so they would be able to be in a more free country.

Christians living in the Middle East are expressing their unhappiness with President Donald Trump’s attempt to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, which some see as a pandering to U.S. evangelicals.

With an overwhelming majority members of the United Nations roundly condemning the proposed move, the proposed shift of the embassy is also not popular in the region and has inflamed tensions both in the U.S. and abroad, according to the Washington Post.

Citing a poll stating that only 16 percent of Jewish Americans support moving the embassy to Jerusalem immediately, the Post contrasts that number with another poll showing that 53 percent of American evangelicals supported Trump’s decision.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/peo...lem-obsession/

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    More like the world against Israel.

Zechariah 12King James Version (KJV)

1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
    2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
    3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
    4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
    5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.
    6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

While you whistle away,

For many Palestinian Christians, Trump is a Christmas killjoy

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-ma...stmas-killjoy/

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Surrey View Post
    Ironically Canada abstained and decided not to be a bully.....

Canada is bullying us with guilt trips.

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    So it is not bullying to threaten the US for moving its embassy to Jerusalem, (the actual Israeli capital)but it is bullying to say we may cut our aid to those nations that condemn us?

Gotcha.
    Ironically Canada abstained and decided not to be a bully.....

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Work_permit View Post
    Think of it another way. There are 65 nations that bucked the trend and voted for us or abstained. I would like to see those names. Going forward those nations deserve our special attention.

Here is the breakdown:
    Voted "No" to the resolution: 9
    Guatemala
    Honduras
    Israel
    Marshall Islands
    Micronesia
    Nauru
    Palau
    Togo
    US

Abstained: 35
    Antigua and Barbuda
    Argentina
    Australia
    Bahamas
    Benin
    Bhutan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Cameroon
    Canada
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Dominican Republic
    Equatorial Guinea
    Fiji
    Haiti
    Hungary
    Jamaica
    Latvia
    Lesotho
    Kiribati
    Malawi
    Mexico
    Panama
    Paraguay
    Philippines
    Poland
    Romania
    Rwanda
    Solomon Islands
    South Sudan
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Tuvalu
    Uganda
    Vanuatu
    It should be noted that many countries did vote no or abstain. It is right that these countries be favoured in some way and be seen to be favoured.

It is the countries that voted in favour of the r solution that are the bullies. It is them that are trying to tell a sovereign state where to site its embassy, not the other way round.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Bow View Post
    I used to go to school with a bunch of bully's...most of them ended up in jail or dead.......who the f### do you people think you are telling everyone how to vote.......Mr Trump...you are not Caesar even with your delusions of grandeur.......go away and cry because nobody likes you boo hoo...
    Who the f### do you people think you are, telling a sovereign nation where their capital should be, and telling us what to do?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Have you read any of the other posts here?
    Yes, take names, I would like to see a full list of how the Nations authorized their Reps to vote myself.

Of course, the Left would rather we play meek appeasement, as usual, but it is obvious that the UN is more worthless and more expensive than ever before.
    Foreign Aid is more counter-productive than ever, as well, we know that a minimum of 80% of it just greases the pockets of 3rd-World Dictators.

Pardon us, but after nearly 4 generations, this is one stupid Merry-go-Round that most of us want to get off, thank you very much.

Go plant the seeds of your One-World Uber-Reich somewhere else.
    Excellent post.

The UN should be bulldozed into the East River.

Useless Nitwits.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    It is reasonable to support nations that support us.
    Just as it is also reasonable to refuse to support nations that are opposed to us.
    Except in the Progressive Leftist world where you support nations that espouse and practice similar dogma and political positions to your own regardless of their degree of hostility or despotic behavior.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Let's see here...

Here is the breakdown:
    Voted "No" to the resolution: 9
    Guatemala
    Honduras
    Israel

Abstained: 35
    Argentina
    Australia
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Canada
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Hungary
    Latvia
    Mexico
    Panama
    Paraguay
    Philippines
    Poland
    Romania
    South Sudan
    Uganda
    I cut out the little islands and other places that you can't see from space, and it is an interesting list.

Visograd abstained, I wonder why that was the best that they thought they could do... oh yeah, the EU is already leaning on them, this alone will probably make it even worse.

Guatemala and Honduras... interesting. More of a couple of Mavericks than I gave them credit for.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    How about increasing aide to those you didn’t?

It is reasonable to support nations that support us.
    Just as it is also reasonable to refuse to support nations that are opposed to us.

Leave a comment:

• Work_permit
    replied
    So it is not bullying to threaten the US for moving its embassy to Jerusalem, (the actual Israeli capital)but it is bullying to say we may cut our aid to those nations that condemn us?

Gotcha.
    How about increasing aide to those you didn’t?

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bow View Post
    I used to go to school with a bunch of bully's...most of them ended up in jail or dead.......who the f### do you people think you are telling everyone how to vote.......Mr Trump...you are not Caesar even with your delusions of grandeur.......go away and cry because nobody likes you boo hoo...

Gotcha.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X