Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More like the world against Israel.

Zechariah 12King James Version (KJV)

1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
    2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
    3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
    4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
    5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.
    6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
      In this piece, Haley is demanding something rather childish:
      "We'll be taking names".
      Gosh.
      Think of it another way. There are 65 nations that bucked the trend and voted for us or abstained. I would like to see those names. Going forward those nations deserve our special attention.

Here is the breakdown:
      Voted "No" to the resolution: 9
      Guatemala
      Honduras
      Israel
      Marshall Islands
      Micronesia
      Nauru
      Palau
      Togo
      US

Abstained: 35
      Antigua and Barbuda
      Argentina
      Australia
      Bahamas
      Benin
      Bhutan
      Bosnia and Herzegovina
      Cameroon
      Canada
      Colombia
      Croatia
      Czech Republic
      Dominican Republic
      Equatorial Guinea
      Fiji
      Haiti
      Hungary
      Jamaica
      Latvia
      Lesotho
      Kiribati
      Malawi
      Mexico
      Panama
      Paraguay
      Philippines
      Poland
      Romania
      Rwanda
      Solomon Islands
      South Sudan
      Trinidad and Tobago
      Tuvalu
      Uganda
      Vanuatu

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        Nothing but childish bullying on the part of Trump and Haley.

Our European allies voted against us, just as they had advised the US not to pull this stunt.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

I used to go to school with a bunch of bully's...most of them ended up in jail or dead.......who the f### do you people think you are telling everyone how to vote.......Mr Trump...you are not Caesar even with your delusions of grandeur.......go away and cry because nobody likes you boo hoo...

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
          The UN at it again. The may not demand on this issue, but they are free to criticize.

In this piece, Haley is demanding something rather childish:

"We'll be taking names".
          Gosh.

Of course we would take names of nations that act adversely to our interests.
          We don't owe those nations anything and if they want to condemn us for exercising our right to recognize the Israeli capital as the Israeli capital then we can take note of that.

The nations that have condemned us have chosen to side with our enemies.
          They made a choice and we can do so as well. If they wish to side with our enemies there is nothing wrong with our taking that into consideration and treating them as something less than friends.
          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
            I used to go to school with a bunch of bully's...most of them ended up in jail or dead.......who the f### do you people think you are telling everyone how to vote.......Mr Trump...you are not Caesar even with your delusions of grandeur.......go away and cry because nobody likes you boo hoo...
            So it is not bullying to threaten the US for moving its embassy to Jerusalem, (the actual Israeli capital)but it is bullying to say we may cut our aid to those nations that condemn us?

Gotcha.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
              So it is not bullying to threaten the US for moving its embassy to Jerusalem, (the actual Israeli capital)but it is bullying to say we may cut our aid to those nations that condemn us?

Gotcha.
              How about increasing aide to those you didnít?

Comment

Originally posted by Work_permit View Post
                How about increasing aide to those you didnít?

It is reasonable to support nations that support us.
                Just as it is also reasonable to refuse to support nations that are opposed to us.

Comment

Let's see here...

Originally posted by Work_permit View Post
                  Here is the breakdown:
                  Guatemala
                  Honduras
                  Israel

Argentina
                  Australia
                  Bosnia and Herzegovina
                  Canada
                  Colombia
                  Croatia
                  Czech Republic
                  Hungary
                  Latvia
                  Mexico
                  Panama
                  Paraguay
                  Philippines
                  Poland
                  Romania
                  South Sudan
                  Uganda
                  I cut out the little islands and other places that you can't see from space, and it is an interesting list.

Visograd abstained, I wonder why that was the best that they thought they could do... oh yeah, the EU is already leaning on them, this alone will probably make it even worse.

Guatemala and Honduras... interesting. More of a couple of Mavericks than I gave them credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                    It is reasonable to support nations that support us.
                    Just as it is also reasonable to refuse to support nations that are opposed to us.
                    Except in the Progressive Leftist world where you support nations that espouse and practice similar dogma and political positions to your own regardless of their degree of hostility or despotic behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                      Have you read any of the other posts here?
                      Yes, take names, I would like to see a full list of how the Nations authorized their Reps to vote myself.

Of course, the Left would rather we play meek appeasement, as usual, but it is obvious that the UN is more worthless and more expensive than ever before.
                      Foreign Aid is more counter-productive than ever, as well, we know that a minimum of 80% of it just greases the pockets of 3rd-World Dictators.

Pardon us, but after nearly 4 generations, this is one stupid Merry-go-Round that most of us want to get off, thank you very much.

Go plant the seeds of your One-World Uber-Reich somewhere else.
                      Excellent post.

The UN should be bulldozed into the East River.

Useless Nitwits.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bow View Post
                        Who the f### do you people think you are, telling a sovereign nation where their capital should be, and telling us what to do?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Work_permit View Post
                          Think of it another way. There are 65 nations that bucked the trend and voted for us or abstained. I would like to see those names. Going forward those nations deserve our special attention.

Here is the breakdown:
                          Guatemala
                          Honduras
                          Israel
                          Marshall Islands
                          Micronesia
                          Nauru
                          Palau
                          Togo
                          US

Antigua and Barbuda
                          Argentina
                          Australia
                          Bahamas
                          Benin
                          Bhutan
                          Bosnia and Herzegovina
                          Cameroon
                          Canada
                          Colombia
                          Croatia
                          Czech Republic
                          Dominican Republic
                          Equatorial Guinea
                          Fiji
                          Haiti
                          Hungary
                          Jamaica
                          Latvia
                          Lesotho
                          Kiribati
                          Malawi
                          Mexico
                          Panama
                          Paraguay
                          Philippines
                          Poland
                          Romania
                          Rwanda
                          Solomon Islands
                          South Sudan
                          Trinidad and Tobago
                          Tuvalu
                          Uganda
                          Vanuatu
                          It should be noted that many countries did vote no or abstain. It is right that these countries be favoured in some way and be seen to be favoured.

It is the countries that voted in favour of the r solution that are the bullies. It is them that are trying to tell a sovereign state where to site its embassy, not the other way round.
                          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Gotcha.
                            Ironically Canada abstained and decided not to be a bully.....
                            "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

• Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                              Ironically Canada abstained and decided not to be a bully.....

Canada is bullying us with guilt trips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                                More like the world against Israel.

Zechariah 12King James Version (KJV)

1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
                                2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
                                3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
                                4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
                                5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.
                                6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

While you whistle away,

For many Palestinian Christians, Trump is a Christmas killjoy

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-ma...stmas-killjoy/
                                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X