Putin Calls Trump an Imperialist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
    You mean the same Donald that openly stated that he did not believe that Putin's Russia meddled with American elections?
    Chief, I think everyone here will agree that politically, Trump is not the 'sharpest tool in the shed'.....that being said, could it be that he got his cues off of Obama?

The Obama administration said it has seen no evidence of hackers tampering with the 2016 presidential election, even as recount proceedings began in Wisconsin.

“We stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people,” a senior administration official told POLITICO late Friday.

“The federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day,” the official added. “We believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...recount-231849

But wait...there's more:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...or_stolen.html

When Obama gave that speech, everything that he and everyone else thought Trump would do if he lost the election......the Democrats have done since the election.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
      If Russia and China don't want to be considered a threat, then maybe they shouldn't act like they are. It's actually that simple.
      Common Sense,
      So rare, it may as well be a Superpower.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

When Obama gave that speech, everything that he and everyone else thought Trump would do if he lost the election......the Democrats have done since the election.
        Good point. On the bright side democrats haven't resorted to killing people which is what the republicans threatened if Trump lost.

Republicans also swore up and down that the election was rigged, then completely switched stances after.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Good point. On the bright side democrats haven't resorted to killing people which is what the republicans threatened if Trump lost.

Republicans also swore up and down that the election was rigged, then completely switched stances after.
          I'm not too sure about republicans threatening to kill people. It didn't happen with Obama......
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Funny, the former head of the KGB calling anybody else anything at all.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally Posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Good point. On the bright side democrats haven't resorted to killing people
              The was the Dems and still is.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Yeah, that's laughably stupid of you to claim. I'm a republican, and I didn't threaten to kill anyone if Trump lost.

These elections are rigged in favor of the democrats, duh. What happened was that Trump won with enough of a margin to get over that hump.

Geez...do you enjoy being so wrong all of the time?
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                  Yeah, that's laughably stupid of you to claim. I'm a republican, and I didn't threaten to kill anyone if Trump lost.

These elections are rigged in favor of the democrats, duh. What happened was that Trump won with enough of a margin to get over that hump.

Geez...do you enjoy being so wrong all of the time?
                  Sorry I didn't realize you spoke for every republican.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

If you engage in international trade with an eye toward making a profit doesn't that make you an economic imperialist? Doesn't that make global corporations empires? If you produce more than you need to consume does make you an exploiter?

The Pareto principle and the Matthew effect means that for trade to be balanced it must be artificially regulated?
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Think about what you just posted here and what you posted earlier:

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                        Common Sense,
                        So rare, it may as well be a Superpower.
                        I know.
                        Attached Files
                        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I don't. And neither do you. So stop lying.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                            Putin Calls Trump an Imperialist
                            The Kremlin slammed President Donald Trump’s national security strategy on Tuesday, calling it imperialist and saying the U.S. is unwilling to accept a multipolar world.

“We cannot agree with an attitude that sees our country as a threat to the United States,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters a day after Trump revealed his national security strategy. “A quick read of the parts of the strategy that mention our country one way or another... [shows] an imperialist character.”

Trump revealed his administration’s national security strategy on Monday, announcing that his signature “America First” slogan will be a guiding principle of his administration’s foreign policy. The document outlining the administration’s official strategy repeatedly mentions Russia and China as two rival powers who “challenge American power, influence and interests, attempting to erode American security and prosperity.”
                            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...z&ocid=msnbcrd

Huh?

According to the Left-wingnuts with Trump Derangement Syndrome that have been posting here, Putin and Trump are great buddies and Russia(Putin) "meddled" in our elections to get their guy(Trump) elected ...
                            Wait...let me get this straight. Your saying that since Putin publically called Trump an imperialist and denounced his strategic policy that, that somehow exonerates Trump or anyone in his administration of possible collusion or that it means Putin 'didn't meddle in the U.S. Election to help Trump. Seriously? How naïve about world affairs and politics does someone have to be to believe that.

I guess all those year our government denounced the human rights abuses of Egypt's dictators means we didn't secretly and overtly support them. Good to know.
                            Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                              Wait...let me get this straight. Your saying that since Putin publically called Trump an imperialist and denounced his strategic policy that, that somehow exonerates Trump or anyone in his administration of possible collusion or that it means Putin 'didn't meddle in the U.S. Election to help Trump. Seriously? How naïve about world affairs and politics does someone have to be to believe that.

I guess all those year our government denounced the human rights abuses of Egypt's dictators means we didn't secretly and overtly support them. Good to know.
                              Get back to me when you can specifically define the crime of "collusion" and the actual details of effect by what is "meddling".
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                                Get back to me when you can specifically define the crime of "collusion" and the actual details of effect by what is "meddling".

That is going to be a long wait. Instead of bringing a book, I suggest you write one while waiting.
                                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X