No announcement yet.

Jingle Bells is rascist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it isn't racist. I remember some time ago someone jerk said " Baby it's cold outside" was about rape. What kind of idiots are there out there?

Comment

Ok after reading the article you guys are way way way out on a limb here.

The statement is correct if her version of how Jingle bells came about is True.

maybe I missed it but I did not see where she said it was racist. Hell a lot of things might have racist beginning but have moved on and changed meaning.

Comment

I bet she voted for the same moron you did.

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
        She is not a historian Skobi and she is welcome to her own opinion. The fact that she finds the continuing popularity of "Jingle Bells" problematic is her issue. That only makes her a cultural apologist with nothing better to do with her time. Moreover, while Breitbart et al may have indeed picked up the story from the MSM that hardly paints those organizations in a positive light. On the one hand you have the uber-liberal echo chamber on the hand you have the alt-right echo chamber and the end of the day the only thing left is people screaming and pointing fingers at each other rather than worrying about things that really count. As I have pointed out before, the election of that morally bankrupt Manhattan real estate developer/self promoter is proof positive that the USA has finally turned into an idiocracy.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

So many that we need to bully and slap them down when they start acting like Democrats.

Originally posted by Merkava188 View Post
          No it isn't racist. I remember some time ago someone jerk said " Baby it's cold outside" was about rape. What kind of idiots are there out there?
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X