...yet, more fake news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craven View Post
    um no matter of fact another lie was stated yesterday as I predicted in an earlier post.
    Which was what, exactly? What lie?

and I did post a few already and guess you failed to acknowledge those
    Where? Link to them, please.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
      btw I could be misreading the article
      Possibly, but that doesn't account for the rest of the TDS you're displaying.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Meh, craven, I'm done with this, as it is obvious what's going on with you and I really can't say what I'm trying to do anymore, other than just highlight your hypocrisy and ...yeah, your obsessive TDS. I hope you get over yourself soon, lighten up, stop believing all the fake news reported, and post a bit more sensibly in the future. I'm out.

Comment

This came out in our paper today. It is written by Washington Post reporter Kathleen Parker and, in part, it states (regarding 'fake news'):

'Not only has the president's frequent 'fake news' defense against any story he dislikes helped codify the idea that the media, especially CNN, The New York Times, and The Washington Post, seek only to misinform, but this strategic deception has created a volunteer class of the arrogantly ignorant.'

I couldn't agree more, and the 'arrogantly ignorant' who support whatever Trump does are present on this forum, unfortunately.

Parker continues:

'While such consistent dishonesty is annoying, my greater concern is for the future of the republic. The health of our democratic system of government relies at least somewhat upon a reasonably well-informed citizenry. When truth is relative, facts are fungible and the loudest voice wins the day...'

As the late Senator Moynihan once eloquently stated: 'You are entitled to your opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts.'
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Why should anyone believe one word of thisof Kathleen Parker, who works for Soros and advised the grand electors to violate their duty .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              Why should anyone believe one word of thisof Kathleen Parker, who works for Soros and advised the grand electors to violate their duty .
              She works for Bezos... He works for Soros...
              Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

If the lamestream media's feelings keep getting hurt when Trump bashes them for publishing fake news... Maybe they should stop publishing fake news.

Attached Files
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                  She works for Bezos... He works for Soros...
                  She's not a liberal-she 'leans conservative.'
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    She's not a liberal-she 'leans conservative.'
                    How do journalists combat the rallying cry of the president himself?
                    Stop publishing fake news.

She's leans conservative by defending journalistic defamation (fake news) and praising past treasonous activities of her employer?
                    Among the many reasons to love Steven Spielberg’s new movie is that “The Post” may be the best rebuttal yet to the “fake news” mantra. It’s the story of the Post’s publication of parts of the Pentagon Papers, a classified history of the Vietnam War, which revealed that three presidents (John Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon) had lied persistently about the war and its human toll. The New York Times actually broke the story but was forced to cease publishing under a Justice Department injunction, which ultimately was reversed by the Supreme Court in 1971.

The injunction, nevertheless, provided the Post an opportunity to intercept the ball and run with it, publishing excerpts from its own, subsequently acquired copy of the documents.
                    http://www.stltoday.com/opinion/colu...8f95d6f76.html

If Ms. Parker is Jeff Bezos' version of a conservative, Vo Nguyen Giap would probably be his idea of a moderate.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X