none

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    none

Comment

today

[yesterdayQUOTE=Trung Si;3429214][/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
        How come none of these ladies sue a guy with no money or fancy position in the entertainment business.....surly there must have been a script writer or tv cameraman that pulled the same stunt....
        Explained simply:

Men use wealth to get sex. Women use sex to get wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Explained simply:

Men use wealth to get sex. Women use sex to get wealth.
          Perhaps this is off topic, but the issue of women in entertainment complaining of sexual harassment . . . . strikes me as a tad ironic. If Hollywood -- and the whole of the mass entertainment industry -- sells but one "ideal," it is sex. Especially in major studio films and major television series, but also in lesser productions like commercials, a good share of the on-screen talent is recruited based solely on their looks. Singers and dancers have to sing and dance, but for the most part, TV and movie actors only have to look good. To hear Gwyneth Paltrow complain of untoward sexual advances makes me laugh: she can't act. Her mother could act, but the daughter simply can't. Most recently, to protest Hollywood's culture of sex, actresses attended the Golden Globe Awards dressed in black -- wearing low cut outfits, plunging necklines showing off plenty of cleavage, or hip-high slits showing off lots of leg.

And no, I'm not at all minimizing or dismissing the issue. When women working in manufacturing or agriculture have to suffer sexual harassment, it's an abomination: not only is their work tedious and difficult and unpleasant, but these women are pretty much the bottom-of-the-barrel on the socio-economic scale -- no one ever pays heed to their concerns anyway. On the other hand, when the most glamorous women in the world, who've made the selling of sex their specialty, complain of sexual harassment, a part of me rolls my eyes. If one makes one's daily bread -- and lots of it -- looking like a high-end stripper, one should not at all be surprised when one is viewed as a stripper.
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

It is a strange world in which the sight of a penis is traumatic. I'm not trying to minimize the offense but I'm pretty sure these women have been conditioned to react the way they do. If someone showed my wife their penis she would laugh at and ridicule them. If Lauer touched her she would beat the hell out of him. At least the older generation of feminists had some backbone. I'm getting ready tired of the wimp generation.

People should be fired for this kind of behavior but my guess is that the sexual misconduct is only the obvious deficit. Their work ethic cannot be good if they have time to flirt. If these people were doing their job they would have other things to think about.

There is another side to this we should not forget. My experience has been that the new wave of feminists are half as good of employees as the previous generation. Now it is all about entitlement and professional victimhood not proving yourself. The equality of outcome ethos is highly destructive.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              It is a strange world in which the sight of a penis is traumatic. I'm not trying to minimize the offense but I'm pretty sure these women have been conditioned to react the way they do. If someone showed my wife their penis she would laugh at and ridicule them. If Lauer touched her she would beat the hell out of him. At least the older generation of feminists had some backbone. I'm getting ready tired of the wimp generation.

People should be fired for this kind of behavior but my guess is that the sexual misconduct is only the obvious deficit. Their work ethic cannot be good if they have time to flirt. If these people were doing their job they would have other things to think about.

There is another side to this we should not forget. My experience has been that the new wave of feminists are half as good of employees as the previous generation. Now it is all about entitlement and professional victimhood not proving yourself. The equality of outcome ethos is highly destructive.
              Read the original premise I proposed. There's no money in beating a cad or lout, but there is lots of money in suing a rich cad or lout.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Read the original premise I proposed. There's no money in beating a cad or lout, but there is lots of money in suing a rich cad or lout.
                I saw a lot of ordinary guys fired for sexual harassment in the last year's of my career. It seems to just now be catching up with the "elites".

While your theory has validity the interesting thing is how the people that had been protected from these kind of charges no longer are.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X