Refuse Fascism blocks 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refuse Fascism blocks 101

Trump/Pence Must Go protesters engage in non violent civil disobedience on LA 101 Freeway

I rarely contribute to this subforum and try not to comment much on anything not related to military history but this video just left me dumbfounded, and it wasn't the actions of the protesters on the freeway, it was the propaganda spewed by the commentor taking the video. I just couldn't see how someone could think like that and accept it as reality. Can someone enlighten me or make me understand? The points that confuse me is how is Trump a fascist, how is Trump/Pence a regime, when did he say he will incinerate all of North Korea?

I get it, his policies on immigration are controversial and I don't agree on some of his actions, which is why the judicial branch has had to reign him in a little. Women rights? Did they lose some rights or she is trying to say they still are not equal? But besides those, are they protesting police shootings of innocent people? They are using the same tactics as Black Lives Matter, but I didn't hear this point mentioned. Transgender rights? I mean, of all things is that as important as other issues, say the war on drugs or prison expansion?

So, if I had no brain and agreed to this woman speaking, I would think Trump/Pence are dictators in a multi-generational regime who want to nuke North Korea and kill all their civilians. Hillary would've been so much better, because she would talk Kim Jong-un to give up his nukes, accept peace and become democratic. Hillary would've also abolished all immigration laws, ended the war and terror, pulled out all troops out of foreign countries, ended fascism (with no mention of which fascists or where), disarmed all Americans of guns, disarmed all Law Enforcement of lethal weapons and we would all join hands and the world will be as one.
    The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

I Arizona doing $h!+ like that really does end up getting you:

A. Shot
    B. Pepper sprayed
    C. Run over
    D. Arrested PDQ

It isn't what you're protesting, but rather that you are inconveniencing other people who don't give a rat's patoot about what it is you are protesting. Here, they take action, and it ain't pretty.

Comment

It has now become an official mental illness these protestors suffer from. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, a brain disorder that totally consumes the thinking of the person going insane over the fact that Trump is President and that their God Hillary isn't.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

The woman narrating is a total moron. As for the idiots in the middle of the highway, they all deserve jail time. By walking out to block traffic on an interstate they are not only trampling on the rights of hundreds if not thousands of people, but willfully endangering their lives. Be default this renders those five people the only fascist in the video.
        Last edited by Martok; 24 Nov 17, 17:32.

Comment

Behold the Marching Morons...
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Behold the Marching Morons...
            Once we find out how much they are being paid to do that, will we still feel like calling them morons?

The next Civil War has begun, we just haven't hit the part where weapons come into it yet.

Sucks for you City-Dwellers, but the best tip is still true- Stay Away From Crowds.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X