No announcement yet.

Bill Clinton faces new sexual assault accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh. They're coming out of the woodwork in droves now, aren't they?

Whether he did this or not (keeping in mind that he's done it to other women), this is still not proof until it is proven.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Doesn't matter. He will never be charged, let alone tried or convicted. When people said "justice is blind" they meant it quite literally.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Doesn't matter. He will never be charged, let alone tried or convicted. When people said "justice is blind" they meant it quite literally.
        This. /\ "Blind justice", especially when it comes to liberal, and any other, demagogues.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          Well, there was that beautiful and promising High School cheerleader that he had lured to a party. Got her stoned on cocain and raped her. She was last known to be an addict working the streets. The Clintons are such warm and friendly people, ask any Democrat.
          Also don't forget that these are the same people...the Clintons...who had private detectives going around digging up dirt on the women Bill had hooked up with, so they could either blackmail them into staying quiet, or smear them should they come forward or be outed.

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
            C'mon...it's Bill Clinton. Considering his extensive and confirmed history, in that regard, would anyone seriously doubt any allegations of that sort that are made against him? The only surprising thing should be that there aren't more.
            He & his wife have also been the subject of more false allegations than almost anyone in US history, so the 'weight of allegation' argument cuts both ways in this case (if there aren't already some on this thread then wait a few hours). The false outweigh the true by a very, very large margin.

There is also a useful point to be made about people who attack & denigrate women making allegations against one person and then a short time later insist that allegations against another be believed simply because one shares their politics & another does not.

There is ample evidence that points toward him being a sexual predator. I'm perfectly happy for him to get whatever comeuppance is waiting for him.
            Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Does the Secret Service have to still guard him if he is sent to prison?

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

It would be a first and I can't wait.

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                Does the Secret Service have to still guard him if he is sent to prison?

Pruitt
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Total BS as usual. Which false allegations? The ones they paid people off to keep from testifying? You can't make this stuff up.

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                  He & his wife have also been the subject of more false allegations than almost anyone in US history, so the 'weight of allegation' argument cuts both ways in this case (if there aren't already some on this thread then wait a few hours). The false outweigh the true by a very, very large margin.

There is also a useful point to be made about people who attack & denigrate women making allegations against one person and then a short time later insist that allegations against another be believed simply because one shares their politics & another does not.

There is ample evidence that points toward him being a sexual predator. I'm perfectly happy for him to get whatever comeuppance is waiting for him.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X