Bill Clinton faces new sexual assault accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton faces new sexual assault accusations

Bill Clinton is facing explosive new charges of sexual assault from four women, according to highly placed Democratic Party sources and an official who served in both the Clinton and Obama administrations.

The current accusations against the 71-year-old former president whose past is littered with charges of sexual misconduct stem from the period after he left the White House in 2001, say the sources.

Attorneys representing the women, who are coordinating their efforts, have notified Clinton they are preparing to file four separate lawsuits against him.

As part of the ongoing negotiations, the attorneys for the women are asking for substantial payouts in return for their clients' silence.

A member of Clinton's legal team has confirmed the existence of the new allegations.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...our-women.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...h-allegations/

Why would any "late teenage" woman fly somewhere with Bill Clinton on a private jet named "Air [email protected] One"? Sooner or later these women will be asked "why would you do such a thing?". I think it is time for Hilary to retire and go live with Bill, so she can give him some payback for all his activities.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Would love to see him in jail for all the lives he's ruined and people he had killed. Democrats suck.

My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

What? So she was fair game because she ended up with a sexual predator. Okay.

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
        Why would any "late teenage" woman fly somewhere with Bill Clinton on a private jet named "Air [email protected] One"? Sooner or later these women will be asked "why would you do such a thing?". I think it is time for Hilary to retire and go live with Bill, so she can give him some payback for all his activities.

Pruitt
        My worst jump story:
        No lie.

~
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          Would love to see him in jail for all the lives he's ruined and people he had killed. Democrats suck.
          What about Bush senior? Should he go to jail, and do Republicans suck?

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
            What? So she was fair game because she ended up with a sexual predator. Okay.
            Bill Clinton had such a bad reputation for chasing women that any woman (even in her late teens) would be crazy to get on a plane with him called the Flying [email protected] Still a certain type of young woman like Monica Lewinski would be attracted. Still we are talking about consenting adults, aren't we?

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

And still his Democrat Zombies will follow him anywhere.

Bill Clinton had such a bad reputation for chasing women that any woman (even in her late teens) would be crazy to get on a plane with him called the Flying [email protected] Still a certain type of young woman like Monica Lewinski would be attracted. Still we are talking about consenting adults, aren't we?

Pruitt
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Pretty lame allegations in comparison don't ya think?

Originally posted by JFKvsNixon View Post
                What about Bush senior? Should he go to jail, and do Republicans suck?
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Pruitt
                  Surely that's the point. If they were consenting adults then why would it matter ?
                  And if they weren't why wait until now to make allegations ?
                  "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                  Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Well, to quote from many past threads:

- "not guilty until proven, and convicted in court."
                    But that one seems to be forgotten when convenient.

additionally:
                    - "the double standard."
                    - "I said sorry to my family".
                    - "It's very easy for todays promiscuous women to make false claims".
                    - "it's very difficult for a man to defend himself against allegations of this nature".

etc. etc.
                    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Pruitt
                      Power is always attractive.
                      I feel the need to defend Monica, because she was the most innocent and sincere person involved in that entire scandal.
                      She got destroyed for being attracted to and seduced by a man who had made a living out of doing such things.
                      Clinton was been defended and celebrated for 20 years and Monica became a punch line
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

My wife is one of those women that doesn't just believe someone because they have a vagina when it comes to sexual misconduct. We got in an argument over it because I said that considering how people like Hillary never seem to end up in jail all we have left is to ruin their reputation. Innocent until proven guilty only works if there is some chance that the rich and famous will be found guilty.

It is like we have gone back to the stage of social development where lords could rape peasants. The elite in our society may be the most technically educated people in history but they are not sophisticated in their understanding of social organization.

At least some of the problem is size. The sheer number of people makes it easy to be a tree that goes unnoticed in the forest. It also dissolves the since of obligations that exist in smaller communities and eliminates shame as a deterrent. The problem is magnified by social economic segregation. While the rich and lower classes never lived together they lived in close proximity to each other. They went to the same church, attended the same public functions, read the same novels, fought the same wars.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                          Well, to quote from many past threads:

- "not guilty until proven, and convicted in court."
                          But that one seems to be forgotten when convenient.

additionally:
                          - "the double standard."
                          - "I said sorry to my family".
                          - "It's very easy for todays promiscuous women to make false claims".
                          - "it's very difficult for a man to defend himself against allegations of this nature".

etc. etc.
                          C'mon...it's Bill Clinton. Considering his extensive and confirmed history, in that regard, would anyone seriously doubt any allegations of that sort that are made against him? The only surprising thing should be that there aren't more.

Comment

Democrats love criminals.

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                            Power is always attractive.
                            I feel the need to defend Monica, because she was the most innocent and sincere person involved in that entire scandal.
                            She got destroyed for being attracted to and seduced by a man who had made a living out of doing such things.
                            Clinton was been defended and celebrated for 20 years and Monica became a punch line
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Well, there was that beautiful and promising High School cheerleader that he had lured to a party. Got her stoned on cocain and raped her. She was last known to be an addict working the streets. The Clintons are such warm and friendly people, ask any Democrat.

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                              C'mon...it's Bill Clinton. Considering his extensive and confirmed history, in that regard, would anyone seriously doubt any allegations of that sort that are made against him? The only surprising thing should be that there aren't more.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X