No announcement yet.

Girl Scouts discourage hugging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what how do they feel about a little girl on girl tongue action? Or are they like anti- LGBTQRSTUV...?

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
      A young girl refusing to hug a relative because she is uncomfortable doing so is not going to cause her to turn to a life of crime.
      And hugging is not going to make that girl more likely to submit to sexual abuse later in life... which is exactly what those jerks are trying to make it look like.
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

It’s literally just about bodily autonomy. If I don’t want to touch someone who I don’t like or I think is creepy I shouldn’t have to. This could also help to address the problem of family or close friends abusing children who have never been told they could just refuse physical contact.
        First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
          Apparently these idiots have never heard of Reactive Detachment Disorder. Hells bells NOT hugging your child etc IS tantamount to child abuse...at the very least neglect. Humans have a biological necessity to be hugged.

Damn, and these are supposed to be EDUCATED people.

Tuebor
          The modern liberals arts degree doesn't really count as education anymore.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            “Think of it this way, telling your child that she owes someone a hug either just because she hasn’t seen this person in a while or because they gave her a gift can set the stage for her questioning whether she ‘owes’ another person any type of physical affection when they have bought her dinner or done something else seemingly nice for her later in life,”
            By this logic they shouldn't even be required to say thank you - especially if they didn't ask for the gift in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              The modern liberals arts degree doesn't really count as education anymore.
              It is a pretty good indoctrination however...

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                So children should be taught that the only social norm is what they want to do.....
                ... and that is the source of 90% of our National Disconnect as it is.

God forbid that the little darlings EVER have a bad day!

GG
                "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Why not? Maybe that's what the rest of the world needs for a change, instead of the sweetness and light they believe is endemic to Americans.

Maybe they could use a dose of angry feminine power.

"Putin, you ! It's 4 AM, I woke up with cramps and the nukes are on the way!!"

Kind of resonates, doesn't it?
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X