Wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

While driving to the store I saw a bunch of people holding a poster on a stick, it was a turkey painted in the lbgq rainbow colors. It was a jr high function because of the crowd of kids bring marched about.

My question is why are kids being subjected to this indoctrination?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Because that is who has the POWER today.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I only kill gay turkeys
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
        I only kill gay turkeys

Oh!

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Are you in Colorado ?

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/11/...someone-lgbtq/

In addition to preparing the bird, the gravy, the stuffing, the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce for your Thanksgiving Day feast, the fine folks at the Colorado Department of Public Health are encouraging Americans to try adding acceptance to the table.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Because the Progressives hijacked public education long ago in order to brainwash those kids into supporting the Liberal Agenda.

It happened because most of the parents of those kids were too busy with two and more jobs or other personal things to see what was happening with public education. Now, the only recourse they have left to protect their kids from that brainwashing is home schooling. Even that is becoming difficult as the Progressive Left sees the threat home schooling represents to their movement and are doing everything they can to prevent it from taking place.
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

While driving to the store I saw a bunch of people holding a poster on a stick, it was a turkey painted in the lbgq rainbow colors. It was a jr high function because of the crowd of kids bring marched about.

Read up on Critical Pedagogy. It is widely taught today in colleges of education in most major universities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_pedagogy

https://www.theguardian.com/teacher-...ents-challenge

http://www.freireproject.org/the-int...ical-pedagogy/

Yes, the inmates are running the asylum now...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                How long do you leave them in the oven?
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Why the NBC Turkey...?

Comment

You're assuming they were forced to do this? What if the sign was their idea, their freedom of expression?
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      ...You're assuming they were forced to do this? What if the sign was their idea, their freedom of expression?...
                      I agree. Who says anyone was being indoctrinated?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                        You're assuming they were forced to do this? What if the sign was their idea, their freedom of expression?
                        ----------------------------
                        Yeah right, I'm sure that's what you were doing in Jr. High School, protesting the slaughter of Gay Turkeys. America having such a rich tradition over the last 200 plus years of Jr. High School kids protesting American Holidays.

Comment

What? You never heard of a gay turkey? What do you think the LGBTQ crowd eats?
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            What? You never heard of a gay turkey? What do you think the LGBTQ crowd eats?
                            Do you have a test for telling a gay turkey from a non-gay turkey?

You know what...never mind. I don't want to know.
                            Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

NBC has been using the gay turkey for years....

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X