Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Your mate got his fats confused.

Cape Buffalo kill more people because they ATTACK humans. Elephants generally do not, but will attack a hunter when irritated. Elephants are harder to bring down and once reaching adulthood and remaining healthy have virtually no predator besides for man.

Cape Buffalo = 1,300 pounds
    Elephant = 13,000 pounds

Dont know if you have hunted either animals but my mate swears by the Cape Buffalo as for the poundage.....a 300 Nitro Express would do wonders to both if hit in the right place....Me..I prefer White Tail or Mulies with a 7mm Magnum....they dont usually come after you if you dont make a kill shot....

Comment

So is the exercise in neo-colonist behavior done? Can the natives go back to an illusion of individual freedom, or do the white liberals have other rules that only apply to non-whites?

Given that ivory isn't serial-numbered and once across the border it is perfectly legal, this entire debate was nothing more than silly. If you're willing to shell out six figure to hunt an elephant, you're certainly willing to pay the extra ten grand for it to get delivered in the USA.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X