Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Biden Sitting on a Sexual Assault Volcano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
    Ah, but it was the Clinton Political Machine that ran the Democratic Party. It looks like that has imploded leaving the Democrats somewhat leaderless. Will the Bernie uprising continue amongst the fallout, or will local machines (e.g. Chicago) arise to fill the vacuum? Where does the money come from, and where does it go is what to look for.

Tuebor
    Oh sure, if one wants a more analytical response, I’ve mentioned prior that Hillary’s position of primacy within the leadership and her ties to the DNC through a successful political family that had been around for 40 years are the levers she used to force herself into the slot.

A more objective leadership in the DNC would better have recognized her flaws and her inability to fully separate herself from Obama’s tenure due to her own service. Add into that a hefty dose of overconfidence, incompetence and lackluster charisma and Hillary was a poor choice.

The Dems didn’t have a real other choice considering how she has maneuvered herself into that position, but if they’d confronted her and understood all the baggage she carried, they’d have reconsidered.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
      Trump and the GOP seem to be trying their best to help the Dems out, but even a helping hand can’t do much if the Dems stubbornly refuse to come to terms with their own failures last year.
      I don't agree with the first part, because Trump and the GOP aren't really part of the same entity anymore, but the GOP certainly is still locked in their own stupid ways. Trump seems to be pissing off the GOP and the liberals that hate him anyway, so I don't see a problem with that at all.

The last part...like I've said, the Dems aren't learning from their mistakes and seem hell-bent on repeating them.

Business as usual from both sides, it seems.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
        ...like I've said, the Dems aren't learning from their mistakes and seem hell-bent on repeating them.
        I wish them all the success in the world.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Oh sure, if one wants a more analytical response, I’ve mentioned prior that Hillary’s position of primacy within the leadership and her ties to the DNC through a successful political family that had been around for 40 years are the levers she used to force herself into the slot.

A more objective leadership in the DNC would better have recognized her flaws and her inability to fully separate herself from Obama’s tenure due to her own service. Add into that a hefty dose of overconfidence, incompetence and lackluster charisma and Hillary was a poor choice.

The Dems didn’t have a real other choice considering how she has maneuvered herself into that position, but if they’d confronted her and understood all the baggage she carried, they’d have reconsidered.
          They couldn't. Bobo left the DNC in debt, and only the Hillabeast could raise enough cash to make a go of it. As it was they starved state elections to feed her run, and look how that played out....
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Biden can just claim Alzheimer's... Everybody would believe that...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Biden can just claim Alzheimer's... Everybody would believe that...
              Would they? I've come to the conclusion that any words coming out of his mouth are the exact opposite of what's really true. Tough, I know, but he's a Dem and one of Shrillary's stooges. Everything must come into question when it comes from those types.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Why not investigate it? Surely, if there was a volcano, as you put it, it shouldn’t take too much digging to find his hypothetical victims.
                All they have to do is identify the girl in the picture.

Look at her face and body language, DoD. Do you think she was enjoying that? Or does Biden simply have the right?

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                  All they have to do is identify the girl in the picture.

Look at her face and body language, DoD. Do you think she was enjoying that? Or does Biden simply have the right?
                  Unless a criminal complaint is filed, it isn't a crime. A good lawyer could argue it was all the attention, and not the creepy old dude, that was making her uncomfortable.

Best not to rush too hastily into this sort of speculation.

Give Biden the benefit of the doubt and just view him as the disloyal, inept, America-hating cheaply-purchased moron he truly is.

He is a man with a wealth of failings. No need to seek more.

Comment

If a politician kisses a baby, is he automatically a pedophile?

A lot of people on this forum must be direct descendants of the Puritans - strait laced, intolerant and always pi$$ed about something.

Comment

Working...
                    X