Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Biden Sitting on a Sexual Assault Volcano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Joe Biden Sitting on a Sexual Assault Volcano?

Joe Biden is being considered for a 2020 run against Trump, but is he sitting on a sexual assault volcano? In other words, is there a slew of women out there who Biden has sexually assaulted? Will they come out if he runs? Will the Dems and the media cover for him like they did for Clinton?

"It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Sigh. I don't know about any alleged sexual assault cases that might be waiting to be sprung on Biden. It wouldn't surprise me, whether they are true or not. And, yes, the Dems and media would try to cover it up, especially if any allegations were true. It's in their nature.

Does that sound too jaded?

However, if the Dems want to prop him up against Trump...geez, are they a really that stupid? Do they really want to lose again, by a landslide this time?
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
      Sigh. I don't know about any alleged sexual assault cases that might be waiting to be sprung on Biden. It wouldn't surprise me, whether they are true or not. And, yes, the Dems and media would try to cover it up, especially if any allegations were true. It's in their nature.

Does that sound too jaded?

However, if the Dems want to prop him up against Trump...geez, are they a really that stupid? Do they really want to lose again, by a landslide this time?
      Are the Democrats stupid enough to run Biden as a candidate?

That they ran Hillary answers that question pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
        Joe Biden is being considered for a 2020 run against Trump, but is he sitting on a sexual assault volcano? In other words, is there a slew of women out there who Biden has sexually assaulted? Will they come out if he runs? Will the Dems and the media cover for him like they did for Clinton?

Why not investigate it? Surely, if there was a volcano, as you put it, it shouldn’t take too much digging to find his hypothetical victims.

Comment

Let us hope they are.

Biden is the perfect candidate to run against. His knack for saying the wrong thing would be superb.

But I can't believe the DNC would be that stupid.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I saw a video some feminist Marxists made today. The message was basically that people have to have a heart and understand that all the Hollywood perverts are multidimensional individuals and it would be unfair to discard the wonderful work they do just because they made a few mistakes.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
              ...Are the Democrats stupid enough to run Biden as a candidate?...
              Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              ...I can't believe the DNC would be that stupid...
              I agree. Biden is no longer a player.

Comment

Ironically, ...

... this has been in the news lately; Lady Gaga & Joe Biden Sexual Assault Centres?

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/11/18...ssault-centers

Lady Gaga & Joe Biden Are Teaming Up To Help Sexual-Assault Survivors

"Lady Gaga and Joe Biden are partnering on a new project to provide support to sexual-assault survivors around the country, according to Entertainment Weekly. In light of the sexual-assault allegations coming out against powerful men seemingly every hour, it's a timely initiative.
                "Women who are abused end up having long-term physical and physiological problems," Biden said, responding to an audience question at the Glamour Women of the Year Summit yesterday, EW reported.

"I’m working with Lady Gaga now…we [want to] set up trauma centers where women can go to get the long-term help they need to deal with these crises… We finally are recognizing the long-term impacts on the health of women and men who’ve been abused. It’s the next great frontier I want to be part of."

A spokesperson for the former vice president told EW: "The Vice President and Lady Gaga share an interest in addressing the long-term physical and emotional effects of trauma and they have been discussing what to do about it," adding that the discussions are in their early stages.
                Gaga and Biden previously teamed up for the It’s On Us campaign, a program that launched under the Obama administration but is now a nonprofit organization educating young people about sexual assault on college campuses. A few weeks ago, they shared a powerful video PSA in which they encourage everyone to come together to end sexual violence.

"We want to make it really clear: It's on us, it's on everyone to intervene, to stop abuse when they see it and when they hear about it," said Biden.
                "I am a sexual-assault survivor," said Lady Gaga, "and I know the effects, the aftermath, the trauma, psychological, physical, mental. It can be terrifying waking up every day feeling unsafe in your own body."

We've reached out to representatives for Joe Biden and Lady Gaga, and will update this post as more information becomes available.

If you have experienced sexual violence and are in need of crisis support, please call the RAINN Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)."
                "I am Groot"
                - Groot

Comment

Biden may never have assaulted anyone , but watching him interact with women is cringe inducing.

I did a google search on "Biden, girls" and there are dozens of videos.
                  I just picked one at random.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XMvWIRmx0
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                    Biden may never have assaulted anyone , but watching him interact with women is cringe inducing.

That is creepy.
                    There is a lower standard for democrats on these things.
                    When Cigar Billy ran for re-election I asked one of his supporters this question.
                    If your wife or daughter were visiting the White House and were stu k in the elevator for 4 hours with a President would you want his name to be Dole or Clinton?
                    He refused to say
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Sigh. Yeah. I guess they just don't want to learn from their mistakes. Honestly, Trump should never be our best choice of candidates, but the Dems are determined to make that true again, I suppose.
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        That is creepy.
                        There is a lower standard for democrats on these things.
                        When Cigar Billy ran for re-election I asked one of his supporters this question.
                        If your wife or daughter were visiting the White House and were stu k in the elevator for 4 hours with a President would you want his name to be Dole or Clinton?
                        He refused to say
                        there was even one of him hugging Hillary and refusing to let go.
                        She was clearly uncomfortable with the hug, but really couldn't do anything about it.

Found it.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSSMG0MaEnQ
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Politicians by their very nature need a good deal of charisma with some group, but yes, he has a plethora of cringe to call upon. Which may explain why he was only a vice-president...

Comment

Sigh. Yeah. I guess they just don't want to learn from their mistakes. Honestly, Trump should never be our best choice of candidates, but the Dems are determined to make that true again, I suppose.
                            Well the problem is that Biden is a bit of a nobody, but there aren’t a lot of skeletons sitting around either. Hillary and Trump were birth pretty dirty.

But Biden is tainted by his association with the last DNC regime. He’s not a breath of fresh air, which is what the DNC needs to rejuvinate their anemic performance lately.

Trump and the GOP seem to be trying their best to help the Dems out, but even a helping hand can’t do much if the Dems stubbornly refuse to come to terms with their own failures last year.

Comment

Ah, but it was the Clinton Political Machine that ran the Democratic Party. It looks like that has imploded leaving the Democrats somewhat leaderless. Will the Bernie uprising continue amongst the fallout, or will local machines (e.g. Chicago) arise to fill the vacuum? Where does the money come from, and where does it go is what to look for.

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X